Babcock Admission List; This is to bring your notice that the different batches of candidates offered provisional admission into Babcock University for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released. Hence, you are advised to keep reading this article to check your name on the Babcock Admission List and know the next steps to take.
Babcock University is a private Christian co-educational Nigerian university owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Nigeria. The university is located at Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria. It occupies a position midway between Ibadan and Lagos.
The management of Babcock University has released its admission lists. The Babcock admission list contains the names of candidates admitted into its various undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Therefore, Candidates that participated in the Babcock University Post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
The list of candidates granted provisional admission to Babcock University for the academic year 2023/2024 has been published.
Hence, prospective students may now monitor the status of their admission.
How to Check Babcock University Admission List
Therefore, to check the Babcock admission list, you need to follow the procedure below;
- First, log in to the Babcock admission status-checking portal at https://application2.babcock.edu.ng.
- Then, Login with your Application Page Username and Password.
- Click on ‘Download Admission Letter’
- Finally, if you get your admission you will be able to download your admission letter
Notice to Successful Candidates
On the whole, candidates who have successfully made it to the Babcock University admission list for first-degree programs are to perform the following procedures. Meanwhile, this should take place within a period of two (2) weeks from the publication of the admission list;
- First, Visit the university website at www.babcock.edu.ng to access semester Tuition fees for your specific course of study. You can see this information under “FINANCIAL SERVICES” icon.
- Then,Report to the School Officer of your School at Babcock University during the registration period with the following documents:Four (4) copies of 2020 original UTME/JAMB result slips; or Direct Entry JAMB Registration slip.
Eight (8) recent passport-size photographs and four (4) copies of birth certificates
Originals and Four(4) photocopies of SSCE results or equivalents (at one sitting for MBBS Medicine)
Originals and Four (4) photocopies of official receipts of acceptance fees and balance of the school fees paid
Original receipt of payment for Babcock Post-UTME online application form showing your Application ID.
Academic Clearance: Report to the Head of the Department for academic clearance.
Psychosocial Clearance: Report to Babcock University Teaching Hospital for Medical Screening and Student Support Services Unit for psychosocial screening
Other Important Points to Note
- Equally important is that Students print out the necessary Forms from the University portal for completion of registration.
- Students proceed to his/her Department for clearance with the department head
- Student submits all duly completed Registration Forms and credentials to the College Officer to enhance the opening of Students’ Files.
- Entry qualifications (O’level Results);
- Evidence of Acceptance/School Fees payment; and
- And any other documents the school requires of you.
Consequently, the candidates on the admission list offered Provisional Admission is ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS, for the current academic session. Moreover, please note that admission offers will be withdrawn if the stipulated requirements are not met.
A big Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Babcock admission list.
Check out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information