How to leave a Discord server: Discord is a popular platform used by millions of people to connect and communicate with others. It allows users to join servers, which are essentially communities centered around a particular topic or interest.
However, there may come a time when you want to leave a Discord server. In this guide, we will show you how to leave a Discord server.
How to Leave a Discord Server
Below are some steps you need to take to leave a discord server:
1. Open Discord
The first step in leaving a Discord server is to open the Discord app or website. If you are using the app, simply click on the Discord icon on your desktop or mobile device.
If you are using the website, go to the Discord website (discord.com) and log in to your account.
2. Go to the Server
Once you have opened Discord, navigate to the server you want to leave. Servers are listed on the left-hand side of the Discord window.
3. Open the Server Options
To leave the server, you need to access the server options. To do this, right-click on the server name and select “Server Settings” from the context menu.
4. Leave the Server
In the server settings, you will see an option to “Leave Server” at the bottom of the screen. Click on this option to leave the server.
5. Confirm Your Decision
After clicking “Leave Server”, Discord will ask you to confirm your decision to leave the server. If you are sure that you want to leave the server, click “Leave Server” again to confirm.
6. Leave the Server on the Mobile
If you are using Discord on a mobile device, the process of leaving a server is slightly different. To leave a server on a mobile device, follow these steps:
- Open the Discord app on your mobile device.
- Go to the server you want to leave.
- Tap and hold on to the server name to open the server options.
- Tap “Leave Server” to leave the server.
- Confirm your decision by tapping “Leave Server” again.
- How to Unban Someone on Discord
- How to See Deleted Messages on Discord
- How to Add Friends on Discord: A Step by Step Guide
- How to Change Discord Email Without Verification
7. Leave a Server You Don’t Have Access To
If you want to leave a server but don’t have access to it, you can still leave the server using Discord’s website. Follow these steps:
- Go to the Discord website and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile picture in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- Select “Settings” from the context menu.
- Click on “Connections” on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Find the server you want to leave and click “Remove”.
8. Leave a Server You Are Banned From
If you are banned from a server and want to leave it, you can still do so by following these steps:
- Open Discord and go to the server you want to leave.
- Click on the server name to open the server options.
- Select “Invite People” from the context menu.
- Copy the server’s invitation link.
- Log out of your Discord account and create a new account.
- Use the invitation link to join the server with your new account.
Follow the steps above to leave the server.
Leaving a Discord server is a simple process that can be done in just a few clicks.
Whether you no longer have an interest in the server’s topic or have simply decided to leave, following the steps outlined in this guide will allow you to leave a Discord server quickly and easily.
Remember that you can always rejoin a server later if you change your mind.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.