Do you require a simple past question material to help you prepare for the ZAMSU Post UTME? Worry less because we’ve got the best for you!
The previous questions and answers we provide are designed to position you ahead of other participants by providing you with a complete understanding of the types of questions that will be on the test.
About Zamfara State University (ZAMSU)
Zamfara State University is a public research university in Talata Mafara, Zamfara State, Nigeria. It was founded in 2018. Abdul’aziz Yari, the then-ex-governor of Zamfara State, founded and formed the university in 2018 to expand higher learning education in the state.
The university is a coeducational Nigerian higher education institution, officially accredited by the National Universities Commission of Nigeria. Zamfara State University (ZSU) provides courses and programs that lead to legally recognized higher education degrees in a variety of fields.
The Federal University Gusau Library opened its doors on January 4, 2015, in the university’s permanent home, with approximately 4,000 books and 265 publications (local and international).
The majority of the collection’s donations came from Book Aid for Africa and the Sir Emeka Offor Foundation, with contributions also coming from Prof. A. D. Forbes and Allen Forbes, the Gusau Institute, and a few other well-known organizations and individuals associated with the Federal university.
Presently, The school’s main library is located in the newly constructed Multipurpose Hall, next to the University Medical Center and the Faculty of Humanities and Education. The library serves all of its three faculties and departments of the institution.
Although it is a new library, it boasts of a collection that includes approximately twenty-one thousand six hundred eighty-six (21,686) volumes of books and approximately one thousand five hundred fifty-five (1,555) volumes of periodicals/serials, which include domestic and international journals, newsletters, magazines, bulletins, and other publications.
However, if you require additional information on degree levels and topics of study, please check the school’s website. ZSU also offers a variety of academic and non-academic facilities and services to students, including administrative services.
ZAMSU Post UTME Past Questions
Our package includes:
- A vast collection of past Post UTME questions and answers from ZAMSU, covering all subjects that will be on the exam.
- Meticulous explanations for each question so you can understand the right answer and the reasons behind it.
- A PDF format to ease download and printing, permitting you to study from all parts of the world whenever you choose to do so.
After reviewing our previous questions and answers, you will be able to detect patterns in the types of questions given and create techniques for dealing with them. You will also have a better comprehension of the subject topic and be better prepared to answer any question on the exam.
Spend time learning relevant material. Invest in our ZAMSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers package to give yourself the maximum chance of success. Our sample questions are intended to offer you an advantage over other applicants because it is based on actual questions asked in prior years and will prepare you for the format and style of questions you will encounter on test day.
Why you need ZAMSU Post UTME Past Questions
1. Understanding the Structure of a Paper and the Language they Use
It helps you to know how everything is laid out and on exam day you don’t stress out over it. It’s important to be aware of the location of any additional material that may be included on the exam paper, such as equations for the sciences and mathematics.
After completing a few practice exams, you are familiar with the format of the questions. It’s good to be aware of this so you don’t write an essay-length response for a 2-mark question and run out of time for a 10-mark question later in the paper. In general, the paper will start with lower-mark questions and build up.
2. Time Management
The usefulness of finishing our sample past questions is that you can estimate how much time you will have for each question. Even better, invite a parent, sibling, or friend to serve as your invigilator and keep track of how much time is remaining.
3. Understand the Allocation of Marks
It also helps to understand how and why points are assigned in a particular way, pointing to an underlying marking scheme for each previous exam. You can mark your own work in this way and observe where the marks are placed.
You will be able to organize your replies using this knowledge of the many types of answers that are needed. By using the marking scheme, you can improve your answering techniques and ultimately shorten your exam time.
4. Good Way to Practice Writing
In case all your revision notes are arranged in bullets, using our past papers is a helpful technique to practice organizing the knowledge you have learned into paragraphs. As a result, you will also be able to communicate your information accurately, which is just as important as really possessing it.
5. Assessment of your Possible Scores
Immediately after studying our material, you can mark your own work and then assess your result. This action enables you to ascertain which parts of the subject you are capable of responding and which parts require additional revision. By doing so, you may stay on top of your studying and adjust your schedule accordingly.
Even if you don’t feel satisfied with your performance using our sample past questions, don’t get discouraged. Try again! Rest assured that these sample papers will serve as excellent preparation for test days. Retry after learning from your mistakes.
Tips to Help you Pass the Post UTME Exam
You can use the following tested tips to pass the post-UTME exams:
1. Understand the Exam Format: Familiarize yourself with the format of the Post UTME exam. This includes the number of questions, the time allocated, and the scoring system.
2. Study the Right Material: Ensure you are studying the right material for the post UTME exam. This includes the syllabus, past questions, and other relevant materials.
3. Make a study schedule: Create a realistic study schedule and stick to it. This will help you stay on track and ensure that you cover all the necessary material before the exam.
4. Practice with past questions: Practice with past post UTME questions and answers to get a sense of the questions that are likely to be asked on the exam.
5. Understand the Exam Structure: Understand the exam structure; this includes the number of questions, the time allocated, and the scoring system.
6. Time Management: Manage your time effectively during the exam. Ensure you have enough time to read and understand each question before answering it.
7. Stay calm: Maintain your cool during the exam. Do not panic if you come across a difficult question. Take a deep breath and think through the question before answering it.
8. Get enough rest: Get enough rest the night before the exam. Being well-rested will help you stay focused during the exam.
9. Stay positive: Stay positive and believe in yourself. Believe that you have prepared well and can do well on the exam.
10. Read the instructions carefully: Read the instructions carefully before you begin the exam. Make sure you understand what is being asked of you before you start answering the questions.
ZAMSU Post UTME Sample Questions and Answers
1. What is the dimension for velocity?
2. A car moving with a velocity of 20m/s at 30o to the horizontal, what is the components of the
velocity along the horizontal
3. If a moving car X collides head–on with a moving car Y in the opposite direction, the conservation of
momentum states that:
(A) the final momentum of X= final of Y
(B) total momentum of X and Y is reversed
(C) total momentum of X and Y stays constant
(D) initial and final momentum of X is the same
(E) initial and final momentum of Y is the same
4. A bullet of mass 20g travelling horizontally at 100m/s, embeds itself in the centre of a block of
wood 1kg which is suspended by light vertical string 1m, calculate the velocity
(A) 51/100 m/s
(B) 100/51 m/s
(C) 101/50 m/s
(D) 21/50 m/s
(E) 23/51 m/s
5. A car X moving of mass 500kg accelerates at 1ms-2 when the force due to engine is 600N
6. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec , what is the average
7. A gun of mass 0.1kg has a bullet of mass 0.1kg , the bullet laves the piston when fired at a velocity
of 200m/s , find the final velocity
8. Which of the following pairs has one vector and one scalar quantity?
(A) displacement, acceleration
(B) potential energy, work
(C) speed, power
(D) kinetic energy, force
(E) velocity, momentum
9. If p is the momentum of an object, then the expression P2
/m has the same units as
10. A ship floating in clear water of density 1000kg moves to sea-water of density 1050kg where it
floats, the upthrust on the ship then
(A) stays constant
(D) increases by 0.05 times
(E) decreases by 0.05 times
Reach out to us today and enjoy automatic access to the PDF download. You can learn and equip yourself at your own pace and have the flexibility to examine the details as frequently as you desire.
₦2,500 2,000 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
Follow these steps to proceed:
Make a bank deposit or direct transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account details below;
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Number: 0802067171
- Account Name: Patrick John
After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp;
- Proof of Payment
- Title of the Past Question Required
- An Active Email Address
or Contact Us At +234 810 114 3584
Once your details have been received and payment confirmed, you will receive the past questions immediately.
Are you satisfied with our package? Share your opinions with us! Leave a comment in the section below!