WAEC Recruitment Portal: Do you have what it takes to get the job at the West African Examination Council? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualifications are required to apply for the job.
The West African Examinations Council invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at the West African Examinations Council to submit an application.
You must take this guide very seriously as the information you need in order to successfully get WAEC Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
WAEC Recruitment Portal 2023
The WAEC 2022 recruiting site is now online, and anybody interested in applying can do so. The WAEC recruitment form 2022 is available on the official recruiting portal.
Candidates are recommended to apply solely through the official WAEC registration page.
The West African Examinations Council has job openings for both degree and non-degree holders. To apply, you must have an active email account and a phone number, as well as necessary qualifications.
However, before submitting an application, you must complete specific standards to demonstrate that you are healthy and ready to go through the WAEC screening process, boosting your chances of getting hired.
The prerequisites are listed below. Please keep in mind that job titles vary and that not all open positions need to require a degree.
Points to Note on WAEC Recruitment
When applying for WAEC Recruitment 2023, there are several factors to consider. Having the knowledge at the right time is critical, which means you should check WAEC Portal on a frequent basis.
If you want to work for the WAEC, keep the following facts in mind:
- Possess all required qualifications
- Scan and upload your credentials to https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/.
- The WAEC Shortlisted Candidates will be announced shortly.
- Pay nobody who promises to assist you to find a job in WAEC.
- OPM Scholarship
- Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship
- UNICAF Scholarship And Eligibility
- Successful Motivation Letter for Scholarship
Entry Requirements for WAEC 2024 Recruitment
- Must be willing to work in a new environment.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Must have a minimum of five credits in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education in no more than two sittings (GCE).
- A B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND credential from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be well-mannered and composed.
- All candidates must have a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, international passport, voter card, or NIN Number.
- Computer literacy is advantageous.
- Candidates must have strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Certificate of birth or age declaration
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). The upload size should be between 50kb and 120kb, with a width of 400 pixels to 1200 pixels and a height of 600 pixels to 1500 pixels.
- A scanned passport photograph with a file size of 7kb to 30kb and a resolution of 275 × 314 pixels.
Mode of Identification:
- National ID, International Passport, Drivers License, or Voters Card
If you meet all the aforementioned standards, you are one step closer to being one of the WAEC-selected candidates. See below for information on how to apply for the recruiting process.
- Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarship
- Canadian Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- List of Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
How to Apply for the WAEC Recruitment 2024
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official WAEC recruitment portal at https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/, www.waeconline.org.ng, or www.waecnigeria.org.
2. Complete the prescribed application form for free.
3. Fill in your details and submit the application form
4. Fill out the online application form. You cannot edit your bio-data once submitted.
5. They will invite-only shortlisted candidates for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
8. There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Once successful, your name will appear on the WAEC shortlist and you will be contacted via your registered e-mail address and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.