WAEC GCE Registration Form 2022 Second series will commence on the 13th of July and ends on the 14th of August, 2022. Registration fee, opening, and closing date, registration portal, requirement, and guidelines on how to register are here below
Are you interested in sitting for the examination or do you want to acquire for your loved ones? You are in the right place where you will be provided with the necessary information on the date, fee, registration portal, requirements, and guidelines on how to go with the registration.
WAEC GCE REGISTRATION FORM 2022
WAEC GCE is mostly for private candidates and external candidates who are outside secondary school. GCE stands for General Certificate Examination organized by the West African Examination Council in favour of those who are currently not in school. But Students in the secondary can as well sit for the examination. It is recognized worldwide. GCE is registered online as it does not pass through any secondary school.
WAEC GCE Registration 2022 Subjects listed for Second Series
These selected subjects below are approved by WAEC for GCE
|S/N||SUBJECT NAME||SUBJECT CODE|
|3||CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES||202|
|9||LITERATURE IN ENGLISH||210|
|22||HEALTH EDUCATION/HEALTH SCIENCE||508|
|32||CLOTHING AND TEXTILES||701|
|33||FOODS AND NUTRITION||702|
Opening and Closing Date
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has announced to the public that the commencement of GCE 2022 registration starts on the 13th of July 2022. It will cover a period of one month and will be closed on the 14th of August, 2022. Candidate interested should register, capture, thumbprint, and sends vital details concerning the registration before the deadline.
WAEC GCE Registration Fee 2022
GCE registration fee 2022 is at the cost of eighteen thousand naira (N18,000.00) and (N500.00) commission to the banks/ accredited agents.
How to apply for WAEC GCE 2022
Candidates are expected to register with the sum of eighteen thousand naira only (N18000.00) to the following banks or agents approved by WAEC for payment:
- Access bank PLC
- Ecobank bank PLC
- Fidelity bank PLC
- First Bank of Nigeria
- First City Monument Bank PLC
- Guaranty Trust Bank PLC
- Heritage Bank PLC
- Jaiz Bank
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC
- Standard Chartered Bank PLC
- Sterling Bank PLC
- Union Bank of Nigeria PLC
- United Bank of Africa PLC
- Unity Bank PLC
- WEMA Bank PLC
- Zenith Bank PLC
Candidates will also pay a five hundred naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/ accredited banks
WAEC GCE Registration Requirements 2022
Private/External Candidates, who are interested to apply for GCE must meet the necessary requirements needed for the registration, which are:
- You must have paid your registration fee through the bank or any accredited agents
- You must have National Identification Number (NIN)
- You must complete your bio-data
- You must have chosen your subjects combination
How to Create GCE Registration Profile 2022
To register for GCE you must first create a profile following these steps:
- Generate your GCE Registration PIN. Check below to see how to buy your PIN
- Click on Start Registration
- Enter your username
- Click on Check Availability to see if the name is available or whether it has been taken already
- Enter a password you will remember
- Enter the same password to confirm your password
- Enter your PIN and click on continue to proceed
How to Register WAEC GCE 2022 Online on Registration Portal
You can use this format to register online on WAEC GCE registration, if you are registering for the WAEC GCE first or second series 2022, after purchasing the pin.
N/B: You may either do your biometrics first and then go to the portal and click on continue registration or click on start registration first, fill the form and save it, then go and do your biometrics.
- After buying your pin and creating your profile, proceed to capture biometrics.
- Ensure that your biometric information is the same as your profile information
- Print your Photocard after the biometric capturing.
- Return to the portal and click on continue registration to validate your information and complete the registration.