UTA Scholarships: Each academic year, UTA awards more than $30 million in scholarships to students. At UTA, they prioritize the needs of their students. The purpose of this significant scholarship program is to increase college access while also honoring academic performance. Read on for more information.
The $1,000 Transfer Scholarship may be given to some students who meet the deadline because it is given based on their academic transfer profile.
The Transfer Scholarships with an annual value of $1,000 have a final date of July 3, 2023. Before the scholarship deadline, students must submit all the paperwork needed by UTA Admissions to be considered.
Different UTA Scholarships
These scholarships are automatically given to all students. No additional application is required.
All of the awards listed below are open to applicants accepted for the summer and fall semesters of 2023.
These scholarships are not available to UTA freshmen starting in the spring.
1. National Merit Scholarship
Offer: Up to $32,500 annually
Offer: Up to $130,000 over four years
Submit National Merit Certification & Proof of UTA as College of First Choice to the Scholarships Office.
2. Distinguished Freshman Award
Offer: Up to $2,000
Deadline: September 6, 2023
3. Presidential Honors Scholarship
Annually Offer Up to $48,000 over four years*
Deadline: December 1, 2022
- Texas Tech Scholarships Programme
- UNT Scholarships Programme Application Details
- SDSU Scholarships Programme Application Details
- Easy Scholarships to Apply for as an Undergraduate and Graduate
4. Presidential Scholarship
5. Maverick Academic Scholarship
Offer: Up to $1,000 – $8,000
Annually Offer Up to $4,000 – $32,000 over four years*
Deadline: February 14, 2023
6. Transfer Scholarship
Offer: Up to $2,000 – $4,000
Annually Offer Up to $4,000 – $8,000 over two years*
Deadline: February 14, 2023
Offer: $1,000 annually
Offer Up to $2,000 over two years*
Deadline: July 3, 2023
Based on meeting renewal requirements every year.
Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility
1. An entering freshman is a high school graduate who has not enrolled in college as of the time of the scholarship application (with the exception of summer-only enrollment). Dual enrollment in college courses taken prior to the official high school graduation date does not exclude a student from candidacy for an entering freshmen scholarship.
2. A student enrolled in college following high school graduation will be evaluated for scholarship eligibility in the Entering Transfer Scholarship category, with the exception of summer enrollment.
3. For incoming students who have never attended UT Arlington before, the general scholarship program (Entering Freshman and Entering Transfer Scholarships) is available (with the exception of summer-only enrollment).
4. All scholarships offered by the UT Arlington Scholarships Office are only available to students enrolled in degree-seeking, for-credit programs leading to their first bachelor’s.
5. For the duration of the applicable scholarship period, students must enroll full-time (a minimum of 12 UTA hours each fall and spring semester) and accrue the appropriate minimum number of UTA hours annually. Only enrolling in 12 UTA hours each fall and spring may fall short of the required minimum enrollment amount. Both requirements are not affected by concurrent enrolment at another university.
6. The general academic awards offered by UT Arlington and managed by the Scholarship Office are not available to students enrolled in accelerated online courses or choosing to take part in the Coordinated Admission Program (CAP).
7. If a student is eligible for more than one scholarship, they will be given the one with the highest value.
8. All scholarship offers are contingent on funding; offer values may change based on the funding level or volume of qualified applicants.
9. For new students enrolling at UT Arlington for the first time in the spring semester, there is no spring scholarship support available.
10. Scholarships are available to students who are in good standing with the university.
- National Honor Society Scholarship
- Unigo Scholarships for College Students
- NYU Scholarships and Grants
- MBA Scholarships for International Students
Scholarship Application Deadline
The priority deadline to be considered for the Presidential Honors Scholarship and Presidential Scholarship for Fall 2023 is December 1, 2022.
The scholarship deadline for the Maverick Academic Scholarships is February 14, 2023.
The deadline for the Transfer Scholarships with a value of $2,000 to $4,000 annually is February 14, 2023.
- Apply for any of these Scholarship Here
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.