If you apply for financial aid, the University of Birmingham Scholarship will help you out financially. Resources are one item that impedes progress, and the University of Birmingham offers these resources. If you’re interested, you can find all the information you need in this post as you read through.
About the University of Birmingham Scholarship
For students from qualified nations who wish to enroll in the University of Birmingham’s one-year taught Master’s program in 2022–2023, the university is providing 40 scholarships of £10,000 each.
The University of Birmingham Scholarship Award: £10,000
- Uni Leipzig Summer School Scholarships Programme
- Newton International Fellowships for International Researchers
- Romanian MFA Foreign Citizens Scholarship
- University of Aberdeen Global Scholarship
Eligibility for the University of Birmingham Scholarship
Candidates must fulfill the following requirements in order to be eligible. Applicants must:
1. Obtained and accepted a scholarship offer to study for a taught master’s degree at the University of Birmingham UK campus in the academic year 2022–2023.
2. possess a “domiciled” status in one of the nations that qualify (see above)
3. Be categorized by the university as an international fee payer for the purposes of paying tuition.
4. In a course that is taught on campus, they begin their studies at the university in September or October 2022.
5. Before June 30, 2022, have paid the required £2,000 admissions deposit.
6. Be a top student in your classes and be ready to prove it in your scholarship application statement.
Candidates must have or expect to have, a first-class overall grade in their bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree (at least 70% in the UK system).
- FES Scholarship Program and Internship
- One Young World Scholarship Program
- Al-Maktoum College Scholarship
- RTP Indigenous HDR Scholarships(RIHS) Programme
How to Apply for the University of Birmingham Scholarship
The application period is now over.
Before completing a scholarship application, you must have accepted a Birmingham offer of admission to a Masters’s program. The scholarship application must be submitted online by June 30, 2023, at 23:59 (UK time/GMT+1).
Visit the official website (links are provided below) for comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship.
Each scholarship offers the chance to develop as a person while not having to worry about money. Scholarships from the University of Birmingham are no different, therefore you should thoroughly consider this option.