UNIOSUN Admission list; This is to bring your notice that The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th batches of candidates offered provisional admission into the OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY (UNIOSUN) for the 2024 academic session have been released. Hence, you are advised to keep reading this article to check your name on the UNIOSUN admission list and know the next steps to take.
The management of the OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY (UNIOSUN) has released the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth admission lists. The uniosun admission list contains the names of candidates admitted into its various undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Therefore, Candidates who participated in the OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY post-UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
The list of candidates granted provisional admission to the OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY (UNIOSUN) for the academic year 2023/2024 has been published.
Prospective students may now monitor the status of their admission.
- JAMB Reprint, Steps and Requirements-New Update
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status Updates
- LASUSTECH Admission List
- LASU Acceptance fee and Payment Procedures
- EKSU Acceptance fee and Payment Procedures
How to Check the UNIOSUN Admission List
To check the UNIOSUN admission list, you need to follow the procedure below;
- First, log in to the UNIOSUN admission status-checking portal at https://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng
- Then, Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the search button to access your UNIOSUN admission status.
On the other hand, the OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY (UNIOSUN) prospective students can also access/check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal. To do this, you need to follow the procedures outlined below:
Therefore, to access your OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY (UNIOSUN) admission status;
- First, log on to the JAMB portal HERE
- Also, log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Then, Scroll down, locate, and click the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your UNIOSUN admission status.
Notice to Successful Candidates
Candidates who have successfully made it to the OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY (UNIOSUN) admission list first-degree programs are advised to:
Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal HERE in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Students proceed to pay the Acceptance fee
Students print out the necessary Forms from the University portal for completion of registration.
Students proceed to his/her Department for clearance with the department head
Student submits all duly completed Registration Forms and credentials to the College Officer to enhance the opening of Students’ Files.
Entry qualifications (O’level Results);
Evidence of Acceptance/School Fees payment; and
Any other documents the school requires of you.
Please note that Admitted candidates will be able to proceed with the payment of their acceptance fee on the school portal mentioned above.
A big Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNIOSUN admission list.
Check out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information