Have you heard of UNICAF Scholarship? Or do you wish to benefit from Unicaf Scholarship? If yes, check out Unicaf Scholarship requirements, eligibility, and their different scholarship programs as you keep reading!
Earn a generous scholarship to study for an internationally recognized Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree.
UNICAF was established in 2012, with its headquarters in Cyprus, Europe. Scholarships were formerly solely available in Africa, but are now available all around the world.
It has distributed scholarships totaling more than $100 million to qualified students. UNICEF’s mission is to grant scholarships to bright students who desire to pursue their education online.
The Unicaf Scholarship Programme was established to provide bright, impoverished students with the chance to pursue their education at a reduced cost, through online study (all partnered programs) or blended learning (the blended mode available for Unicaf University programs).
Why Students Choose to Study With Unicaf
Students choose to study with UNICAF for a variety of reasons such as:
1. The ability to study on their own time
2. Students do not have to put their lives on wait in order to obtain the certificate they desire.
3. Students can pick when and where to study.
4. The delivery methodology is flexible.
5. Making use of the UNICAF Scholarship Program
6. Excellent instruction
7. Lots of one-on-one time and social interaction
8. Internationally recognized accredited degrees
9. The desire for greater employment possibilities
10. A cutting-edge, user-friendly platform
11. UNICAF provides student assistance services.
UNICAF Scholarship Program 2023
Below are the details of UNICAF scholarship programs:
- National of any country can apply
- Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- No Fixed Deadline
Unicaf considers candidates for a scholarship based on:
- Candidates must fulfill the admission criteria of the program of study in question.
- Candidates must be able to pay the remaining amount of the fees once the scholarship has been applied.
Country of Residence:
- Different scholarships are available depending on the student’s country of residence.
UNICAF Scholarship Available Courses/Fields
Below is the list of courses/fields available in the UNICAF scholarship:
1. The University of East London (LONDON)
- LLM (General)
2. Liverpool John Moores University (England)
- MA in Education
- MA in International Relations
- MA in Leadership in Education
- MA in Mass Communications
- MSc in International Public Health
- MSc in Psychology
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (International)
3. The University of Suffolk (England)
- MBA–Master of Business Administration
- MSc Public Health
4. UNICAF University (Larnaca, Cyprus)
- Doctorate of Business Administration (Ph.D.)
- Doctorate of Education (DBA)
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
4. UNICAF University (French Language)
- MA in Educational Leadership and Management
- Master of Art in English Lang and Literature
- Master’s in Education
- MBA Finance
- MBA in Health Management
- MBA- Master’s in business administration
- MBA Oil, Gas and Energy Management
- MSc Healthcare Management
- MSc Managerial Psychology
- MSc Web Design and Development
- LLM – Master of Laws
- MBA Management Information Systems
- MPA – Master of Public Administration
- BA English Language and Literature
- BA in Economics and Business
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration
- Bachelor’s in Hospitality Management
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BSc in Accounting
- BSc in Computer Science
- BSc supply chain Management and Logistics
- LLB Bachelor of Laws
5. UNICAF University- French Programmes
- Master en administration des affaires
- Master en administration des affaires – Gestion de la santé
- Master en administration des affaires – Gestion du pétrole, du Gaz et de l’énergie
- Master en administration des affairs – Finance
- Master en administration des affairs – Management
- Master en administration des affairs – Management des systèmes information (MSI)
- Master en Management de la Santé
- Master en Psychologie du travail et des organizations
How to Apply
Study for a recognized degree online with one of our partner colleges and graduate with qualifications that are similar in value, credibility, and reputation! Below are steps to follow to apply:
1. Fill out the UNICAF Scholarship Application.
2. Documents are scrutinized
3. Receive Final Approval and Begin Studying
To apply, CLICK HERE
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.