Tylenol Scholarship: Are you interested in Tylenol Scholarship Program? Then go no further as this article has everything to equip you with the Tylenol Scholarship program.
Tylenol scholarship program requirements for 2024 Tylenol scholarships are one of the most popular scholarship programs for medical and healthcare students.
This national scholarship program awards scholarships ranging from $1,000 to $10,000 worldwide, with 40 scholarships reserved for college students in the United States and Canada.
About the Scholarship
This Program, sponsored by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, the makers of Tylenol, began in 1982.
This is one of the most well-known scholarship programs for students studying medicine, nursing, pharmacology, laboratory sciences, microbiology, physiotherapy, healthcare management, and hospital administration.
Tylenol scholarships are also available to students enrolled in Master’s level healthcare programs, such as the Master’s in Public Health degree (MPH).
The scholarship program (also known as the Tylenol Future Care Scholarship) is unique in that it is open to both undergraduate and graduate students from all over the world.
For students in the United States and Canada, forty scholarships of varying amounts are available.
Tylenol Scholarship on Healthcare
Each year, the Tylenol Scholarship Fund awards $250,000 in scholarships to students pursuing careers in healthcare all over the world and in the United States.
Tylenol’s creators award ten $10,000 scholarships, followed by thirty $5,000 scholarships. An additional 150 $1,000 scholarships are available to students who participate in community service activities.
Applicants will be evaluated based on their leadership abilities and academic performance. This scholarship program is open to all accredited universities and colleges in the United States.
- Winchester Foundation Scholarship Program
- Voyager-Scholarship Application Requirements
- Champlin Park High School Scholarship Program
- Adam Ferrari Health Science Scholarship Application Details
Qualifications and eligibility requirements for Tylenol scholarships:
1. Students enrolled in a two-year or four-year accredited college or university, graduate schools, or vocational/technical schools.
2. You must be a legal resident of one of the fifty United States, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia.
3. You must be enrolled in a health-related field.
4. By the spring semester of the year they apply, they must have completed at least one year of undergraduate or graduate studies.
5. You must still have one or more years of school left. Requirements for the Academic Year:
- Master’s-level study
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Doctoral-level study
How to Apply
To apply for a Tylenol scholarship online, go to the following website and look for the current Tylenol Scholarship Application page: www.tylenol.com.
The application should be available from April or early May until June 30. (dates may vary slightly each year).
Scholarships are awarded based on the following criteria: leadership, academic proficiency, and community involvement.
Essays might be required as part of the application process.
Application Deadline Typically June 30 each year.
Check out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.