Are you interested in the SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024? If Yes, consider yourself lucky since the SUBEB Recruitments for 2023/2024 have already begun. Working at SUBEB Nigeria is more than a job. It is important to job that improves the lives of many people.
In this post, we’ll provide you with crucial details about the SUBEB teachers recruitment, the SUBEB recruitment portal, the requirements, the credentials, how to apply, and other relevant details that will help you submit a successful application. Go on reading!
The Zamfara State House of Assembly approved the UBE Law in 2005 to establish the Zamfara State Universal Basic Education Board (ZSUBEB), referred to as the Zamfara State Universal Basic Education Law, 2005, which took effect on January 3, 2005.
Since then, ZSUBEB has been in charge of implementing Basic Education in Zamfara State. Early Childhood Care and Education, nine years of formal education, skill development programs.
Also, education of special groups such as nomads and migrants, female children and women, almajiri, street children, and disabled groups are all included.
With your help, the Government can make the State a desired travel destination for everyone that is socially peaceful, economically vibrant, physically usable, and aesthetically pleasing.
Promoting consistent, high-quality, and practical basic education in the state is the goal of the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB).
With the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB), you may realize your full potential and give your life meaning and purpose. Continue reading to find out more.
- KDSG Scholarship and Eligibility
- Federal Government Scholarship
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
- List of Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Agricultural Science
- Available Subjects
- Basic Education Studies
- Business Education
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Introductory Technology
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Literature in English
- Physical and Health Education
- Primary Education Studies
- Social Studies
Requirements for the SUBEB Recruitment 2023
To qualify for the State Universal Basic Education Board, take note of the following requirements:
- A B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE credential from a recognized university is required.
- A legally signed Certificate of State of Origin
- All candidates must have a legitimate form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, a National Identification Card, an International passport, or a voter registration card.
- Applicants interested in the SUBEB recruiting process must be under the age of 35.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Birth Certificate (National Population Commission) or Declaration of Age Affidavit
- Certificate of Completion of Primary Sixth Grade
- Certificate of Discharge or Exemption from NYSC (for graduates)
- Computer literacy is advantageous.
- Excellent analytical abilities and a strong sense of teamwork
- Identification of Local Government
- Interested applicants must be effective communicators.
- Interested applicants must be well-mannered and composed.
- Interested candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Must work in a team environment.
- Must have a minimum of five credits in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education in no more than two sittings (GCE). English credit is required.
- OPM Scholarship
- Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship
- UNICAF Scholarship And Eligibility
- Successful Motivation Letter for Scholarship
How to Apply for SUBEB Recruitment
Follow the procedures below to apply:
- Go to the official SUBEB recruiting portal in your state and fill out the free application form.
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next stage of the recruiting process.
- They will screen all shortlisted candidates. The computer-based screening exam will be used. You will be notified of the day and time through email.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share “SUBEB Recruitment” with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.