Are you in search of a comprehensive past question material to help you train for the SSU Post UTME? Worry no more because you are at the right place!
Every past question and answer we provide is tailored to offer you an advantage over other contenders by giving you a thorough awareness of the kinds of questions that will be set on the examination.
About Sokoto State University (SSU)
Historically, Sokoto State University was founded in 2009 as a non-profit tertiary education outfit situated in the urban setting of the tiny city of Sokoto (population range of 250,000-499,999 inhabitants). This institution Sokoto State University (SSU) is a coeducational higher education institution that is officially authorized and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission of Nigeria.
Interestingly, Sokoto State University (SSU) provides courses and programs that lead to legally recognized higher education degrees in a variety of fields. For further information, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below. SSU also provides students with academic and non-academic facilities and services, such as a library and administrative services.
To cap it all up, the school fee of Sokoto State University is relatively low, most likely not exceeding one hundred thousand naira. The school provides housing for its students as well as other infrastructure such as good buildings, good roads, and so on.
SSU Post UTME Past Questions
Our package includes:
- A vast collection of past Post UTME questions and answers from SSU, covering all subjects that will be on the exam.
- Meticulous explanations for each question so you can understand the right answer and the reasons behind it.
- A PDF format to ease download and printing, permitting you to study from all parts of the world whenever you choose to do so.
After reviewing our previous questions and answers, you will be able to detect patterns in the types of questions given and create techniques for dealing with them. You will also have a better comprehension of the subject topic and be better prepared to answer any question on the exam.
Spend time learning relevant material. Invest in our SSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers package to give yourself the maximum chance of success. Our sample questions are intended to offer you an advantage over other applicants because it is based on actual questions asked in prior years and will prepare you for the format and style of questions you will encounter on test day.
Why you need SSU Post UTME Past Questions
1. Understanding the Structure of a Paper and the Language they Use
It helps you to know how everything is laid out and on exam day you don’t stress out over it. It’s important to be aware of the location of any additional material that may be included on the exam paper, such as equations for the sciences and mathematics.
After completing a few practice exams, you are familiar with the format of the questions. It’s good to be aware of this so you don’t write an essay-length response for a 2-mark question and run out of time for a 10-mark question later in the paper. In general, the paper will start with lower-mark questions and build up.
2. Time Management
The usefulness of finishing our sample past questions is that you can estimate how much time you will have for each question. Even better, invite a parent, sibling, or friend to serve as your invigilator and keep track of how much time is remaining.
3. Understand the Allocation of Marks
It also helps to understand how and why points are assigned in a particular way, pointing to an underlying marking scheme for each previous exam. You can mark your own work in this way and observe where the marks are placed.
You will be able to organize your replies using this knowledge of the many types of answers that are needed. By using the marking scheme, you can improve your answering techniques and ultimately shorten your exam time.
4. Good Way to Practice Writing
In case all your revision notes are arranged in bullets, using our past papers is a helpful technique to practice organizing the knowledge you have learned into paragraphs. As a result, you will also be able to communicate your information accurately, which is just as important as really possessing it.
5. Assessment of your Possible Scores
Immediately after studying our material, you can mark your own work and then assess your result. This action enables you to ascertain which parts of the subject you are capable of responding and which parts require additional revision. By doing so, you may stay on top of your studying and adjust your schedule accordingly.
Even if you don’t feel satisfied with your performance using our sample past questions, don’t get discouraged. Try again! Rest assured that these sample papers will serve as excellent preparation for test days. Retry after learning from your mistakes.
Tips to Help you Pass the Post UTME Exam
You can use the following tested tips to pass the post-UTME exams:
1. Understand the Exam Format: Familiarize yourself with the format of the Post UTME exam. This includes the number of questions, the time allocated, and the scoring system.
2. Study the Right Material: Ensure you are studying the right material for the post UTME exam. This includes the syllabus, past questions, and other relevant materials.
3. Make a study schedule: Create a realistic study schedule and stick to it. This will help you stay on track and ensure that you cover all the necessary material before the exam.
4. Practice with past questions: Practice with past post UTME questions and answers to get a sense of the questions that are likely to be asked on the exam.
5. Understand the Exam Structure: Understand the exam structure; this includes the number of questions, the time allocated, and the scoring system.
6. Time Management: Manage your time effectively during the exam. Ensure you have enough time to read and understand each question before answering it.
7. Stay calm: Maintain your cool during the exam. Do not panic if you come across a difficult question. Take a deep breath and think through the question before answering it.
8. Get enough rest: Get enough rest the night before the exam. Being well-rested will help you stay focused during the exam.
9. Stay positive: Stay positive and believe in yourself. Believe that you have prepared well and can do well on the exam.
10. Read the instructions carefully: Read the instructions carefully before you begin the exam. Make sure you understand what is being asked of you before you start answering the questions.
NSUK Post UTME Sample Questions and Answers
1. The following are the key factors that influenced Nigeria’s foreign relations except
(A) peaceful co-existence
(B) economic dependence
(D) International co-operation
2. The first African military coup in Egypt occurred
3. Which of the following is not an acceptable way of resolving international conflict?
(C) military force
(D) nuclear war
4. Citizens who are legally qualified to vote form
(A) political parties
(B) trade union congress
(C) members of the House of Assembly
(D) the electorate
5. The Commonwealth is…
(A) an economic organization
(B) made up of all independence ex-colonies of Britain
(C) made up of all countries that are friendly with Britain
(D) made up of independent European countries
6. The first elected Executive President of Nigeria was
(A) Sheu Shagari
(B) Umaru Yaradua
(C) Nnamdi Azikwe
(D) Olusegun Obasanjo
7. Nigeria became a federation of 19 states in
8. Under the 1979 Constitution, members of the Federal Executive Council were called
9. All the following were frontline fighters for Nigeria’s independence except
(A) Olu Fale
(B) Nnamdi Azikwe
(C) Obafemi Awolowo
(D) Tafawa Balewa
10. In a unitary system of government
(A) parliament is very weak
(B) there is a high degree of centralization
(C) political power is diffused
(D) there is a low degree of centralization
Reach out to us today and enjoy automatic access to the PDF download. You can learn and equip yourself at your own pace and have the flexibility to examine the details as frequently as you desire.
(Two Thousand Naira Only)
Follow these steps to proceed:
Make a bank deposit or direct transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account details below;
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Number: 0802067171
- Account Name: Patrick John
After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp;
- Proof of Payment
- Title of the Past Question Required
- An Active Email Address
or Contact Us At +234 810 114 3584
Once your details have been received and payment confirmed, you will receive the past questions immediately.
Are you satisfied with our package? Share your opinions with us! Leave a comment in the section below!