SMEDAN Registration: Register your business with SMEDAN. Enjoy government support. SMEDAN gives you access to government and private sector benefits to help you grow your small or medium-scale business faster.
SMEDAN was created to help small and medium-scale businesses and business owners by providing them with the right tools for faster growth. Register your business and start enjoying these benefits today.
Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) director-general is Umar Dikko Radda. The mandate of SMEDAN as contained in the enabling Act can be summarized as follows:
- Stimulating, monitoring and coordinating the development of the MSMEs sub-sector;
- Initiating and articulating policy ideas for small and medium enterprise’s growth and development;
- Promoting and facilitating development programmes, instruments and support services to accelerate the development and modernization of MSME operations.
SMEDAN Guiding Principles
1. Outreach: We like to reach as many MSMEs as are crucial and imperative to achieve the goal of MSME-led economic growth, industrialization and job creation.
2. Sustainability: We deliberately create exit strategies, whenever necessary to avoid over-dependence on subsidy
3. Impact: We are committed to delivering measurable results
4. Efficiency: We cherish quality service delivery by our Agency on one hand, and the MSMEs on the other, in the most cost-efficient manner.
Benefits of SMEDAN
1. Financial Services: Get access to loans from multiple providers, grants from governmental and private organizations, and insurance.
2. Private Sector Benefits: SMEDAN gives you access to private sector benefits like training and educational content by professionals, consultants, private investment opportunities and more.
3. Government Benefits: Get business support from the government by signing up for SMEDAN. These benefits include conditional grants and many more.
Click here to GET STARTED
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I Register my Business with SMEDAN?
Visit the SMEDAN website: https://smedanregister.ng. Input your business name, phone number, email address, and password. Click “Get started” Enter other information about your business e.g registered address, nature of business, staff strength, and so on.
2. What is the difference between SMEDAN and CAC?
In Nigeria, CAC’s sole responsibility is to administer the Act, including the regulation and supervision of the formation, incorporation, management, and winding up of companies. While SMEDAN gives businesses access to business insurance.
3. Is SMEDAN Registration Still Ongoing?
The Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria recruitment 2022 is currently ongoing. See eligibility, requirements and how to apply online. In this article, we will provide you with vital information on SMEDAN recruitment 2022.
4. What can I do with SMEDAN Certificate?
SMEDAN can help facilitate your business’s access to finance.
Stimulate, monitor and coordinate the development of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs)
Develop and implement policies favourable to the growth of MSMEs.
Engage in capacity building.
Help MSMEs get access to credit and other forms of funding.
5. How can I get SMEDAN BOA Loan?
Application for SMEDAN BOA Loan will be done online via the portal www.smedan.gov.ng and interested applicants should visit the portal and provide the information needed to enable them to access their loans.
We believe this article was interesting and helpful kindly share it with family and friends via all social media platforms.