Scholarships for Teachers: If you are in need of postgraduate teaching scholarships or undergraduate Teaching scholarships on a fully funded basis or partially funded basis. Ph.D., Master’s, and undergraduate programs in Teaching on scholarships with and without IELTS requirements are listed here.
Even though becoming a teacher in the United States can be difficult financially, it is one of the most vital careers.
Exclusive list of Scholarships for Teachers
Many entry-level teaching positions do not pay enough to make these degrees financially feasible and earning a master’s or other higher degree linked to teaching can be quite expensive.
1. EDUFI Fellowship
The EDUFI Fellowship is intended, particularly, for providing initial funding to carry out research for a doctoral thesis in Finland.
We have attracted excellent young researchers to Finland with the fellowship, the majority of whom have also managed to secure further funding for their research.
Who can Apply and for whom?
You can apply for the fellowship grant if
- you work as a researcher or a teacher in a Finnish university department
- you will be hosting the research fellow
- you will commit to common objectives with the research fellow
- you will offer facilities and equipment for the use of the research fellow
- you will supervise the research.
You can apply for a fellowship for a non-Finnish post-graduate (post-master’s degree) student or a young researcher that you will invite to Finland or who has been in Finland for a maximum of one year before applying for the fellowship.
The EDUFI Fellowship is available to all foreign nationals and all fields of study.
You can apply for the fellowship grant at any time. Please send the application to us at least five months before the planned start of the fellowship.
The application process will take about three months. Usually, about 35-40% of applications are approved every year. Decisions will be sent to the applicant’s university department.
Fellows will need the following documents for their visa/residence permit application
- a copy of the EDUFI fellowship decision
- an invitation from the host university department
- Coke Scholarship Program: Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- List of Scholarships for College Students to Apply
- Army ROTC Scholarship Application Process
- Nursing Scholarships for International Students to Apply
2. Holland Scholarship Study in the Netherlands
This scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies. Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s program at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands.
The application round for the academic year 2023-2024 will open on 1 November 2022. The deadline for application is either 1 February 2023 or 1 May 2023/1 June 2023. Please check the website of the institution of your choice to confirm the correct deadline.
3. Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship
The Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship program was established by the government of Hungary to encourage the internationalization of Hungarian higher education and to draw top international students from around the world who can deepen personal and professional connections with Hungary while continuing to pursue a top-notch education in the heart of Europe.
With marketable skills and knowledge, the graduates can forge ties on the civic, political, and economic levels when they return to their home countries, enhancing Hungary’s reputation and international recognition.
All applications shall be submitted through the online application system of Tempus Public Foundation. After registration, the applicants are able to access the application system and upload the required documents.
4. Maastricht University Holland-High Potential scholarship
The Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship program offers 24 full scholarships of € 30,000 (including tuition fee waiver and a monthly stipend) each academic year for highly talented students from outside the European Union (EU) who have been admitted to a master’s program at UM.
The Scholarship program consists of both the High Potential Scholarship (funded by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund) and the Holland Scholarship, which is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in conjunction with Dutch universities and universities of applied sciences.
It is aimed at international students from outside the EU/EEA who wish to follow a full degree program in the Netherlands.
- FAFSA Grants|Federal Student Aid Application Details
- Lists of Scholarships for International Students
- Jack Kent Cooke Scholarships Programme Application Details
- Scholarship Essay Examples That Won Thousands of Scholarships
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland, or Surinam and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You do not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- You have applied for admission to a participating full-time master’s program at Maastricht University for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- You meet the specific admission requirements of the UM master program to which you have applied.
- You have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education program in the Netherlands. Students who have completed exchange programs in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- You are not older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2024.
You have obtained excellent results during your prior education programs, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence.
- If several applicants are equally qualified, UM will give preference to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence demonstrates that they are among the top 5% of the 2024 scholarship program applicants.
The application deadline is up to and including 1 February 2023 23:59 CET.
5. Scholarship Program for Studying in Kazakhstani Universities
The Ministry of Education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan calls for foreign applicants, including persons of Kazakh nationality who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan for full-time study in Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. educational programs.
- Bachelor’s degree program – 490
- Master’s degree program – 50
- Ph.D. – 10
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.