RMIT Scholarships for Commencing International Students
RMIT offers a range of scholarships to commencing international students across all fields of study. Scholarships can help with all kinds of study costs such as textbooks, fees, accommodation, and living expenses.
While many of the scholarships consider academic achievement, there are also scholarships awarded based on what you are studying, where you are from, or your personal circumstances.
About RMIT Scholarship
Use a scholarship to fund your academic goals. Thousands of new and current RMIT students get scholarships each year from a variety of program areas.
There is a scholarship available to help you, whether you wish to study abroad, apply for a global industrial placement, or begin a new career in research.
Scholarships can assist with various types of study-related expenses, including books, fees, lodging, and living costs.
Scholarships are awarded based on a variety of factors, including your study area and level of study, research, travel, and academic accomplishment, while the bulk of our scholarships takes into account personal circumstances and financial needs.
A scholarship that helps students from rural and remote communities study pharmacy also helped Runu along the path to RMIT. “One of my highlights at RMIT was receiving the Pharmacy Guild of Australia’s Rural Pharmacy Scholarship Scheme. That helped me get financially set up and get me ready for study.”
Scholarships for Commencing International Students
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- RMIT funded scholarships
- External Scholarships (Sponsorship)
Australia Awards Scholarships
If you are an international student, the Australia Awards Scholarship (AAS) may financially help to support your study or research at RMIT.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirement
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
1. Be an international student
2. Be a citizen of any Australia Awards Scholarship participating country
3. Meet the general and country-specific eligibility criteria as listed in the Australia Awards Scholarship Handbook.
Scholarship Value and Benefits
The Australian Government funds the famous Australia Awards, which are worldwide fellowships and scholarships that give the next generation of world leaders the chance to pursue academic study, research, and professional growth.
The study and research opportunities offered by Australia Awards Scholarships help people get the information and skills they need to affect change and contribute to the goals of their own nation’s growth.
The value of the scholarships and awards varies depending on your country but may cover
- Full tuition fees
- A stipend
- Introductory Academic Program
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) and other expenses
- Stormzy Scholarship for Black UK Students
- How Much is NNPC Total Scholarship Worth?
- What GPA is Required for Scholarships in the USA?
- Santander Scholarships Skills|Excel for All
How to Apply for RMIT
To access all the information you need to apply to study at RMIT, please select whether you are a local or international student
Local Student Applications
RMIT considers you a local student if you are:
1. A citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or
2. A New Zealand citizen, or
3. A person seeking asylum who holds either a: Temporary Protection Visa (TPV), Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV) or Bridging Visa E Humanitarian Stay (Temporary) visa, or Temporary Humanitarian Concern Visa.
International Student Applications
RMIT considers you an international student if you are:
1. Intending to study on a student visa, or
2. Not a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or
3. Not a New Zealand citizen, or
4. Not a person seeking asylum who holds either a: Temporary Protection Visa (TPV), Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV) Bridging Visa E Humanitarian Stay (Temporary) visa, or Temporary Humanitarian Concern Visa.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.