RETTI Scholarship Scheme has been launched, and the institute is excited to accept applicants for its comprehensive in-person training on How to Build and Install Solar Panels. Read on for its eligibility requirements.
The goal of this institute is to spread knowledge of energy efficiency and renewable energy best practices through specialized programs that cover the entire energy value chain.
By bridging the knowledge gap and building capacity, these programs will produce skilled energy technicians, engineers, developers, and workers who will come up with solutions to the energy issues in their communities.
About RETTI Scholarship Scheme
The Renewable Energy Technology Training Institute (RETTI) was founded to offer specialized education along the entire value chain of renewable energy and energy efficiency, as well as to develop technicians, engineers, and entrepreneurs who will serve as a skilled labor force for the nation’s rapidly expanding renewable energy companies and develop commercially viable solutions to Nigeria’s energy challenges.
Residents of the Etiosa Local Government Area in Lagos State are eligible for this scholarship, which offers thorough hands-on training.
The RETTI Scholarship Scheme is pleased to announce one of our most significant training opportunities for 30 youngsters, ages 25 to 40, who have earned degrees in engineering, physics, or mathematics and who live in the ETI OSA East LGA of Lagos State.
1. Aged 25 – 40 years
2. Must be a university Graduate of Engineering or Mathematics
3. Resident of Etiosa East LGA
4. Must demonstrate seriousness to learn and be able to attend the 2 weeks of personal training and commit to the program, any missed class, will lead to disqualification and that slot will be given to a more serious person.
5. Training is fully funded and FREE to beneficiaries
They will Select from the people who meet the requirements.
- Bangor University Bachelors Scholarships
- PEO Postgraduate Scholarship Application
- James McCune Smith PhD Scholarships
- International Travel Scholarships and Grants
Inducted into the Solar Entrepreneurs Association for continuous mentorship and announcement of job opportunities:
1. World-class training standard using ECEREE-approved curriculums
- Receive a complete training package for after study
2. Successful candidates will receive solar safety gear for their own use
3. Beneficiaries start their own solar businesses
4. Beneficiaries will use certificates as proof of training to gain employment with solar companies
5. Succesful candidates will receive framed certificates
6. Lunch / Refreshments will be provided.
Alaguntan Skills Acquisition Center, Plot 40 Chief Saula Ndakolo Street, Alaguntan off Mobil Road, After VGC, Ikota Lekki, Etiosa East LGA Lagos.
Graduation and Certification – Wednesday 7th December 2024
- All Selected Persons Will Be Contacted By Phone
Note: All learning materials such as writing material, textbooks, practical equipment, and safety gear will be provided for each participant for the training purpose. You do not need to come with anything. Just your passion and willingness to learn and to commit to the program.
The Course will build the capacity of the participants in the following Renewable energy technology value chain such as:
1. Designing/Developing solar solutions
2. Installation Engineers
3. Marketers and Distributors
4. Independent Consultants
5. Solar Energy Promoters
6. Solar panel producers
Click the Apply Link below;
- To confirm that you meet the eligibility criteria
- To see what you can do with the knowledge gained after training
- To learn additional benefits to all beneficiaries
And to apply: CLICK HERE
The Application is closed for now
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.