Ogun State Teachers Recruitment: Are you an Ogun State indigene seeking work? If this is the case, do you have what it takes to be a teacher or a member of the non-teaching staff? If so, this post is for you.
So keep reading because this article has all the knowledge you need to seize this amazing chance.
Ogun State Teachers Recruitment 2023
With your support, the Ogun State Government thinks it can change the state into a socially peaceful, economically flourishing, physical functioning, and aesthetically pleasing preferred destination for everybody.
The state government is taking appropriate steps to improve the state’s educational standards. The objective is to promote consistent, high-quality, and effective basic education throughout the state.
As a result, we are pleased to notify you that the Ogun State Universal Basic Education Board is seeking applications from appropriately qualified people who can teach any of the following disciplines:
- Agricultural Science
- Basic Science
- Basic Technology
- Business Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Creative Arts
- English Language
- Financial Accounting
- Further Mathematics
- Home Economics
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Literature in English
- Physical Health Education
- Social Studies
So, if you know you can teach any of the aforementioned courses, you are one step closer to being considered for the shortlist. Read this article all the way through and follow all of the recommendations.
Ogun State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2023/2024
Candidates interested in applying for Ogun State Teaching and Non-teaching Jobs must satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens with Local Government Identification.
- Interested applicants must be well-mannered and calm.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally healthy and must not have been involved in any criminal cases in the past.
- Affidavit of Declaration of Age or Birth Certificate (National Population Commission) Interested applicants must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possession of a recognized institution’s B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate NYSC B.Sc. and HND holders must present a certificate or letter of exemption.
- SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in at least five courses, including Mathematics and English, is required.
- Certificate of Completion of Primary Sixth Grade (for non-teaching)
- Excellent analytical abilities and a strong sense of teamwork
- All candidates must present a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s licence, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number.
- Applicants must be willing to work in a new setting and must be under the age of 35 at the time of application. Basic knowledge of computer applications is a plus.
How to Apply for the Recruitment
Below are the steps to follow when applying for the Ogun State Teachers Recruitment:
1. Visit the Ogun State Teachers Recruitment Portal at http://jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng/ and fill out the free application form.
2. Choose between teaching and non-teaching positions.
3. Fill out the application form (complete name, permanent residence, local government of origin, email/telephone address, date of birth, state of origin, nationality, marital status, academic credentials, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit it.
4. Please print the confirmation slip.
5. They will invite only those who have been shortlisted to the next round of the recruiting process.
6. They will screen all candidates who have been shortlisted. You will be notified by email of the day and time of the Ogun State Teachers CBT test.
7. Failure to appear at the screening center within the specified time frame indicates that you have refused.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.