The Nigerian Upstream Regulatory Commission (NUPRC) Recruitment is an opportunity to onboard qualified and willing Nigerians into the various job vacancies/positions within the organization.
About the NUPRC
The NUPRC is charged with ensuring that petroleum laws, rules, and guidelines are followed in the oil and gas industry.
Monitoring operations at crude oil export terminals, refineries, producing wells, drilling sites, production platforms and flow stations, retail outlets, storage depots, pump stations, and any other locations where petroleum is stored or sold, as well as all pipelines carrying crude oil, natural gas, and petroleum products, are all part of these responsibilities.
This article aims to bring to the reader’s questions some of the things he needs to know to successfully apply to the NUPRC Recruitment process. So sit back, relax, and read to find out more.
NUPRC Recruitment Application Form 2023 And Official Recruitment Portal
The official Portal for the NUPRC Recruitment exercise is https://www.nuprc.gov.ng/.
It should be noted that registration is free of charge and anyone touting as a recruiter for the NSCDC with the intentions of obtaining any form of gratification to connect you to this job is a fraud and should be reported to the appropriate authorities.
Is the NUPRC Recruitment Portal Open in 2023?
The NUPRC registration portal is currently closed and recruitment is not ongoing for 2023. Kindly bookmark this page and come back to check at a later time for updated information.
Is the NUPRC Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
No, the NUPRC Recruitment form for 2023 is not yet out.
Is the NUPRC Currently Recruiting in 2023?
The NUPRC is currently not recruiting.
The Nigerian Upstream Regulatory Commission (NUPRC) Recruitment 2023 Requirements
To successfully apply for a job vacancy/position in the NUPRC, one must have fulfilled certain requirements. Kindly check the list below to see what’s expected of you as an applicant.
1. All candidates must have a legitimate form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, a valid National Identification Card, an international passport, a valid voter’s card, and so on.
2. Working knowledge of basic computer programs (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
3. Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC.
4. Credits in not less than three (5) subjects, including Mathematics and English, and at least passes in three (3) additional subjects from the West African School Certificate (WAEC) or the National Examination Council (NEC
5. Mobility both within and outside of Nigeria.
6. A B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND from a recognized institution in the field of the applied post.
7. Credits in not less than three (5) subjects, including Mathematics and English, and at least pass in three (3) additional subjects from the West African School Certificate (WAEC) or the National Examination Council (NECO).
8. Any additional certification, whether postgraduate or professional, will be beneficial.
9. Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC.
How to Apply for NUPRC Recruitment 2023
Those interested in applying must follow the proper application procedures in order to be considered for the position. Interested applicants should apply by following the processes outlined below:
- Visit www.nuprc.gov.ng/ for the NUPRC recruitment portal.
- Carefully read the job requirements for the position you’re looking for.
- Complete the application form with the credentials demanded.
- Submit it once you’re finished.
- IBEDC Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- FHI 360 Recruitment
NUPRC Starting and Closing Date 2023
The starting and closing date for the NUPRC Recruitment 2022 has not been announced yet, kindly check back at a later time.
NUPRC 2023/2024 List Of Shortlisted Candidates
The Nigerian Upstream Regulatory Commission (NUPRC) list of shortlisted candidates list for 2023/2024 is not out as recruitment hasn’t begun.
NUPRC Salary Scale 2023
Each year, the Nigerian Upstream Regulatory Commission (NUPRC) pays an average of N291,375. This data was analyzed using the average of four NUPRC employees’ responses to a survey.
The positions of Auditor, Engineer, Geologist, Senior Scientific Officer, and other DPR positions are noteworthy. Below are the average salaries of their employees.
- N473,000 for a Senior Scientific Officer.
- N441,000 for an Engineer
- N420,000 for a geologist
- N210,000 for an auditor
- The Salary NUPRC graduate trainee is N190,000
NUPRC Contact Information
For all your inquiries, you can contact them on their details below
Mail: [email protected]
Address: 7, Sylvester Ugoh Street, Jabi, Abuja FCT
Phone Number: +234 (9) 903 2000
MARGINAL FIELDS HOTLINE
In Summary, The Nigerian Upstream Regulatory Commission (NUPRC) Recruitment is an opportunity for Nigerians who are willing to serve their country by working in one of the most sensitive organizations, whose action directly influences our GDP to join by applying.
If you have the educational, Mental, and Physical capability to apply, do grab this opportunity by the horn.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.