Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic is an institution that plans to be a role model among its peers in pursuit of its mandates and activities. Also, it makes its students attain academic excellence in teaching and learning.
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic came into being on the 2nd of February, 1989 wide Kaduna State Edict No. 3 (subsequently amended in 2004).
The Edict charged the Polytechnic to provide for training and development of techniques in Applied Science, Engineering and Commerce and in other spheres of learning.
The Polytechnic courses of instruction (in full-time and Part-time) leading to the award of Diplomas, Certificates and other distinctions of Scientific, Technological and other subjects are available at all times in order to meet the requirements of State and the manpower needs of the Country.
To provide high skilled training in the field of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Commerce as well as other spheres of learning
- Be a citadel for high skilled middle manpower training in the fields of Science, Technology and Humanities.
- To be a centre of Excellence in Science and Technology.
- To aim at providing knowledge and skills for self-reliance
Objectives of the Polytechnic
These objectives are to be vigorously pursued by Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic through staff training, improvement of facilities and mounting of new programmes.
- Provide trained manpower in science, technology and commerce particularly at sub-professional levels;
- Provide people who can apply scientific knowledge to the improvement of environmental problems for the use and convenience of man;
- Give an introduction to professional studies in engineering and other technologies;
- Give training and impart the necessary skills leading to the production of craftsmen, technicians and skilled personnel who will be enterprising and self-reliant; and
- Enable our young men and women have an intelligent understanding of the increasing complexity of technology.
Programmes Offered in Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic
Presently, there are 46 academic programmes in 31 departments (including IJMB and Basic and Remedial) training students for the award of Diploma, National Diploma, Higher National Diploma and National Certificate of Education. There are seven (7) schools with 31 departments:
- School of Agricultural Technology
- School of Applied Sciences
- School of Engineering Technology
- School of Environments Studies
- School of Liberal Studies
- School of Management Studies
- The School of Vocational and Technical Education
The main campus of the polytechnic is located in the old UPE, along Kaduna-Zaria road with additional campuses at Tudun wada Gaskiya, and Samaru Kataf, in Zangon Kataf local Government Area of Kaduna State.
- The Main Campus include the School of Applied Sciences, Engineering, Environmental and Liberal Studies.
- The School of Management and Preliminary studies are at Gaskiya, Tudun Wada Zaria
- School of Agricultural Technology is at Samaru Kataf, Southern Kaduna.
- NDA School Fees
- Veritas University School Fees
- Taraba State University Courses
- Ekiti State University School Fees
Admission Procedures: How to Apply
Step 1 – Click “Apply Now” Link
Step 2 – Fill the online form and click the submit Link
Step 3 – After step 2 above is successful, you would be asked to open an application account
Step 4 – In the process of opening your account PLEASE use a password that you would always remember
NOTE: Do not Disclose your password to anyone(Always keep it Secret)
Frequently Asked Questions About Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic
Below are some frequently asked questions and answers for you:
1. Is Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Form Out?
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY), Zaria, Kaduna State, is now selling its Post UTME screening form for admission into its National Diploma (ND) and Nigeria Certificate in Examination (NCE) full-time programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session. NUBAPOLY Post UTME form is now available online.
2. Is there a Polytechnic in Zaria?
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic is a tertiary education institution in Zaria Kaduna State, Nigeria. The Kaduna state government established the polytechnic on 2 February 1989 to provide training and development techniques in the Field of engineering, applied science, commerce and other spheres of learning.
3. Is Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Federal or State?
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic is a state owned polytechnic in Zaria Kaduna State, Nigeria. The polytechnic was established on 2 February 1989 by the Kaduna state government to provide training and development techniques in the Field of engineering, applied science, commerce and other spheres of learning.
4. What is the Vision and Mission of Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic?
Give training and impart the necessary skills leading to the production of craftsmen, technicians and skilled personnel who will be enterprising and self-reliant; and. Enable our young men and women have an intelligent understanding of the increasing complexity of technology.
5. What are the Courses at Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic?
List of Diploma Courses Offered in Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic:
Agricultural Engineering / Technology.
Banking and Finance.
Business Administration and Management.
Civil Engineering Technology.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.