NLNG Recruitment: Do you have what it takes to work at Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas? If you responded “yes” to this question, read on to find out what qualifications are necessary to apply for the position. Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas has begun the recruiting process for 2023.
This article will offer you important information about NLNG Recruitment 2022. The recruiting for Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas for 2022 is now underway.
Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas, or NLNG, is a Limited Liability Company that was officially formed on May 17, 1989. It tasked this joint venture with not only using Nigeria’s massive natural gas resources but also producing Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) and Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) for export.
The Nigeria LNG firm is held jointly by four (4) owners, including the Federal Government of Nigeria, which is well represented by the following:
1. Eni 10.4% shares
2. Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), 49% shares
3. Shell, 25.6% shares
4. Total Gaz Electricite Holding France,15% shares
NLNG has a fully operational LNG facility on Bonny Island, with a total processing capacity of 22 million tons of LNG and up to 5 million tons of NGLs (LPG and condensate) per year.
In light of this, Nigeria LNG proudly delivers 7% of the world’s total Liquefied Natural Gas and provides power to over 200,000 residential houses and businesses on Bonny Island via an effective rural electrification project.
NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) and Bonny Gas Transport (BGT) Limited are also totally owned subsidiaries of the Nigeria LNG firm.
NLNG’s headquarters are in Port Harcourt, the capital of Rivers State, and in Abuja. Tony Attah is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Managing Director (MD) of NLNG, as nominated by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
NLNG Recruitment 2023 Requirements
Below are the requirements for NLNG Recruitments 2022/2023:
1. A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in another quantitative subject is required. Alternatively, a higher national diploma in a quantitative area is required.
2. Computer literacy, familiarity with Microsoft Office, Web Programs, and the usage of appropriate applications for effective service delivery
Points to Note on NLNG Recruitment
When applying for NLNG Recruitment 2022, there are several factors to consider. Having the appropriate information at the right time is critical, which means you should check the NLNG Portal on a frequent basis.
If you want to work for the NLNG, you should keep the following facts in mind.
1. Possess all required qualifications
2. Scan your credentials and upload them to https://www.nlng.com/Careers/Pages/Home.aspx.
3. They will release shortly thereafter shortlisted NLNG Candidates.
4. Don’t pay anyone who promises to be able to assist you to get work at NLNG.
Mode of Identification:
- National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License, or Voters Card
Interested applicants from the below states can apply for the NLNG recruitment 2022:
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
How to Apply for the NLNG Recruitment
Below are the steps to follow when applying for the NLNG Recruitments:
1. Go to the Nigeria LNG Limited recruiting website at https://www.nigerialng.com.
2. Look for Jobs/Careers
3. Select the ideal position for you.
4. Enter your email address and complete the registration instructions.
5. Provide all required details
6. Press the submit button.
7. Once your registration is complete, print it out.
If you are successful, you will be notified through email and scheduled for the next round of the recruiting process, which will lead to an exciting career with the agency.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.