NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan Portal: NIRSAL specializes in Value Chain Fixing, Agribusiness Project Development, Finance Facilitation, and Agricultural Risk Management. Their Loans will assist you in the process of building businesses and maintaining your lifestyle or expanding an existing business. Read on for more information.
NIRSAL offers a guarantee to bankers and investors, which increases their confidence and removes barriers to the free flow of finance and investment in agriculture and agribusiness in Nigeria. It also manages and shares project and credit-related risks.
What to Know About NIRSAL
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) established the US$500 million Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL Plc.) to redefine, dimension, measure, re-price, and share agribusiness-related credit risks in Nigeria.
By de-risking the agriculture & agribusiness finance value chain, fixing agricultural value chains, building long-term capacity, and institutionalizing incentives for agricultural lending.
Through its five (5) strategic pillars, NIRSAL has been established in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) and the Nigerian Bankers’ Committee.
Mission: To forge partnerships between agriculture and finance; maximizing the potential of agriculture for food security, job creation, and economic growth.
Vision: Transforming the Economy, Delivering Inclusive Growth, and Impacting Lives.
The Five (5) Pillars of NIRSAL
1. Risks sharing ($300million): Share credit risks with providers of Finance and Investments (up to 75% loss incurred)
2. Insurance ($30milion): Develop innovative Insurance products for beneficiaries
3. Technical Assistance ($60milion): Build capacity of financial institutions and agricultural value chain players; Fixing the broken AVC
4. Rating ($10milion): Rate lenders and Value Chain actors according to their effectiveness
5. Incentive Mechanism ($100milion): Reward value-added performance by AVC actors and lenders
NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan Portal
Nirsal has different types of loans listed below:
1. Non-Interest Facilities
Non-Interest Targeted Credit Facility stimulus package for Households and SMEs (TCF-NI), Agri-Business, Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS-NI), a CBN Intervention Fund for Agri-Businesses.
2. Commercial Loan
NIRSAL MFB customers that are traders (Products: food, electronics, allied products, computers/phones, spare parts, building material, etc). Available products include micro-loan petty cash.
3. COVID-19 TCF
The CBN introduced the N50 Billion Targeted Credit Facility to support Households and SMEs affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic. The Maximum amount is N1,000,000 for Households and N2,500,000 for SMEs.
- Zenith Bank Recruitment| Graduate Application
- ExxonMobil Recruitment Application Form and Portal
- GTBank Recruitment| Graduate Application Form Portal
- SON Recruitment Application Form & Registration Portal
Application for Non-Interest Facilities
Select a facility type below to proceed:
1. Non-Interest Tcf
The CBN introduced the N50 Billion Non-Interest Targeted Credit Facility to support Households and SMEs in the Country
2. Non-Interest Agsmeis
NIRSAL MFB customers that are traders (Products: food, electronics, allied products, computers/phones, spare parts, building material, etc)
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.