The Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing at the moment. The Recruitment requirements, starting and closing date, form, and official portal link for the application of Potential Candidates will be given on this site.
Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Recruitment 2023/2024 commences. Interested persons should kindly check our guidelines oh now to apply, the requirements, opening and closing date for registration.
Applicants are advised to fill out online application forms. Upon completion of your registration, successful candidates will be informed of the date fixed for Screening and Physical Verification.
Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Recruitment 2023/2024 Exercise
The Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Recruitment 2022/2023 exercise was announced to the public by the Chairman Senate Committee on Navy, Senator (Dr.) George Thompson Sekibo, CON.
He said that the recruitment exercise will commence on Sunday 7th August to Saturday 17th September.
The Recruitment form for 2022 is currently for both SSCE and graduates.
The Nigerian Navy is one of the three armed forces in Nigeria, which include: the Nigerian army and the Nigerian Air ForceNigerian Air Force.
While the Nigerian Nigerian Army operates on land, Nigerian Air Force handles the air welfare; the Nigerian Navy, on the other side, oversees the affairs of the water welfare. It has a Training School that prepares interested persons on how to be Navy.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Tips on how to apply for military jobs in Nigeria
Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Recruitment Entry Requirements 2023
For you to participate fully in this exercise, you must have met the following requirements:
- Be a Citizen of Nigerian by birth
- Have passed O’level results of WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with compulsory Mathematics and English Subjects
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- The age range of 18 to 22 years for School Certificate holders and 18 to 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers, etc.
- Be single that is, not married
- Physically and mentally fit
- Must not possess the following: communicable diseases, stammering, mental challenge, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability
- Not have tattoos or inscriptions on the body.
- Medical Consultants, Chaplains/Imams should be between 30 and 40 years of age.
- Height of not less than 1.65 meters for females and 1.69 meters for male candidates.
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree(BSc/BA/BEd) and Upper Credit for HND holders
- Must not have been involved in any criminal report in the past
- Gotten National Identification Number(NIN)
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test
How to Apply for the Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply for the recruitment exercise, visit the recruitment portal at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Visit the Nigerian Navy application portal at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Follow the instructions on the Navy’s official website
- Fill and upload all scanned copies of your original documents
- After submitting the application form, print out the following documents: Police Certification Form, Local Government Attestation Form, Parent/Guardian Consent Form, and Guarantor Form.
You will be contacted via e-mail on the date fixed for the next phase of the recruitment exercise
Documents/Materials Required for the Recruitment
After which your name has been shortlisted; you will be required to come with the following items for Screening/Physical Verification:
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of State of Origin.
- Original and photocopies of credentials
- Educational certificates.
- Writing materials (Exercise book, Pencil, Pen, etc.)
- Six (6) coloured current passport photographs.
- Complete Parent/Guardian Consent Form duly signed.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption certificate for graduates only
- BioData Form
- One pair of black shoes
- Two (2) pairs of black trousers
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts
- Two (2) white shorts
- Two (2) white round neck vests
- Three (3) pairs of long white socks
- One pair of white canvas
- One pair of brown canvas
- Bed sheets
- Medical reports on fitness
Note: The screening exercise will be done on an individual basis. Try to meet up with the required items. Also, medical reports will enhance your chances.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.