The Nigerian Directorate of Employment (NDE) Recruitment is one that presents the opportunity to qualified Nigerians willing to fill in for their ranks within the organization to apply for the job vacancies/positions via the official NDE Recruitment portal.
In November 1986, the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) was founded and in January 1987, it commenced full operations.
The Directorate was created in response to the consequences of the 1980s economic recession, which resulted in a severe fall in capacity utilization and, as a result, the abrupt shutdown of enterprises in Nigeria.
Other government measures, such as the Structural Adjustment Programme (SAP), devaluation of the Naira, privatization and commercialization of the economy, and so on, resulted in enormous employment losses in both the governmental and private institutions of the economy, hence the need for an organization like this.
This article aims to expose to the reader things he oughts to know about the registration process such as recruitment requirement, starting and closing date, salary structure, and other vital information.
Kindly stay tuned and properly fixate your attention on the article while perusing to be in the know.
Nigerian Directorate of Employment Departments
There are four departments within the Nigerian Directorate of Employment which include I, II, III, and, IV. The sub-departments contained within each of these includes:
- Small Scale Enterprises Program (SSE)
- Rural Employment Promotion Programme
- The Rural Agricultural Development and Training Scheme
- Special Public Works Programme
- Vocation Skills Development Programme
- Human Resources
- Planning, Research, and Statistics
- Finance and Accounts
- Expectorate Development
- Women Employment Branch
- Information and Public Relation (IPR) Division
For in-depth information about these departments, kindly visit www.nde.gov.ng.
NDE Recruitment Application Form 2022 And Official Recruitment Portal
The NDE Recruitment Application Form is hosted at their official recruitment portal www.nde.gov.ng.
It should be noted that the Recruitment portal is yet to be opened and currently, no recruitment is ongoing.
Anyone asking for any form of gratification to give you a job in the NDE is a fraud and should be handed over to the Appropriate Authorities for Sanction.
Is the NDE Recruitment Portal Open 2022?
No. The NDE Recruitment Portal is not open yet for 2022.
Is the NDE Recruitment Form 2022 Out?
The NDE Recruitment Form is not yet out for 2022.
Is the NDE Currently Recruiting 2022?
No. The NDE is currently not Recruiting yet.
Nigerian Directorate of Employment (NDE) Recruitment 2022 Requirements
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification
- A First Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower
- HND/ND holders should have a minimum of Lower Credit
- Applicant must be medically fit and also have a certificate of fitness gotten from any federal government hospital
- Applicant must have good communication skills
- Applicant must have the NYSC discharge certificate
- Also, have your Curriculum Vitae (CV) ready in pdf format as it will be needed during your application process.
How To Apply For NDE Recruitment 2022
Having fulfilled the requirements listed above, proceed to register using the steps outlined below:
- Visit the NDE official Recruitment Portal @ www.nde.gov.ng.
- From the homepage, navigate to the current recruitment section
- See the requirement as well as what you would need to have for a successful application
- Click on the Apply link and fill in your details as required
- Submit the well-filled and confirmed form
- Print out your Application form
NDE Recruitment Starting and Closing Date 2022
The NDE Recruitment Starting and Closing date for 2022 has not yet been announced.
NDE Recruitment 2022/2023 List Of Shortlisted Candidates
The list of NDE Recruitment 2022/2023 pdf has not yet been announced.
NDE Salary Scale 2022
The NDE Salary Scale is not widely available, only speculated. We will update this post once our sources confirm any information about the salary scale of this organization.
NDE Contact Information
- Address: Plot 1529 Nouakchott Street, Zone 1, Wuse District, Abuja
- Mail: email@example.com
They do not have a contact number for now, rest assured it will be updated here when they make provisions.
In Summary, the Nigerian Directorate of Employment (NDE) Recruitment is an opportunity open to qualified Nigerians who want to get in there with the aim of creating a more effective means of communicating Job opportunities with the unemployed among other duties.
This Country is full of unemployment and as such, there is a need for people in privileged places such as the NDE to bring to the notice of the general populace employment opportunities that have been created by the Government. If this is you, then the NDE is where you need to be.
Meanwhile, thanks for reading to this point. Kindly check out other articles on our blog and comment on whatever information you may need and we will publish it for you.