NCDMB Recruitment: Are you interested in working with the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB)? If yes, continue on to find out how to apply for the NCDMB’s online recruiting in 2023.
This guide is valuable since it contains all the information you’ll need to get a job with the NCDMB. So stay focused and read as much as you can.
The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) was founded in 2010 by the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act (NOGICD) with the goal of becoming a tool for Nigeria’s industrialization.
It also has a mission statement, which states, “To encourage the development and utilization of in-country capacities for Nigeria’s industrialization through the efficient execution of the Nigerian Content Act.”
NCDMB Recruitment Requirements 2023
Candidates for the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board must have one or more of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant subjects from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- All applicants must have 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in no more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only individuals with a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field should apply.
- Applicants must be less than 35 years old.
- Applicants must also have a National Youth Service Corps certificate of release or exemption (NYSC).
- Applicants must be willing and able to deploy anywhere in the state.
- In addition, applicants must be medically fit for work by a government-approved hospital.
- Applicants must upload a recent passport photo, as well as all academic certificates, as well as a valid form of identity (National ID card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card).
- Recent passport photos are required for applicants.
- Sterling Bank Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
How to Apply For NCDMB Recruitment 2023
Before applying for NCDMB Recruitment 2023, there are a few things to consider. It is critical to have the necessary information at the appropriate time, therefore visit the NCDMB Portal regularly.
If you want to work for the NCDMB, follow the procedures below:
- To begin, go to www.ncdmb.gov.ng to access the NCDMB recruiting site.
- Create an account using your legitimate email address and your cell phone number as the password.
- Choose the position for which you want to apply.
- Upload your identity documents after scanning them.
- Check your information again before clicking the submit button for the final submission.
- Only those who have completed the qualifying tests will be interviewed, and their credentials will be checked (candidates must bring their original documents).
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.