Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment: Are you a citizen of Nasarawa State seeking for employment? If so, are you more qualified to work on a non-teaching staff or as a teacher? If so, then you should read this article. You will have the opportunity to work us since we are an equal opportunity company.
In this article, you can find more information on how to apply for a job via the Nasarawa State teachers recruitment site as well as other pertinent facts about the hiring of academic and non-academic workers.
Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment
The Nasarawa State Government is certain that with your help, they can make the State a favoured travel destination for everyone who values social harmony, economic vitality, physical functionality, and aesthetic beauty.
The State Government is taking the necessary steps to raise the state’s educational standards. The goal is to provide a standardised, high-quality, and useful basic education in the state.
We are happy to let you know that the Nasarawa State Universal Basic Education Board is accepting applications from competent individuals who can instruct any of the following disciplines:
- Agricultural Science
- Basic Science
- Basic Technology
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- English Language
- Guidance and Counselling
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Physical and Health Education
You are now closer to getting selected as one of the shortlisted applicants if you are confident that you can teach any of the courses listed above. Apply all the advice provided here after reading this article to the end.
Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2023/2024
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements for Nasarawa State Teaching and Non-teaching Jobs:
- Candidates must possess a Local Government Identification Card and be citizens of Nigeria.
- Interested candidates must have good manners and be calm.
- must not have a criminal record from the past
- Interested applicants must be in good bodily and mental health and have a properly signed Certificate of State of Origin.
- The National Population Commission would accept a birth certificate or an affidavit of declaration of age. Interested applicants must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possession of a letter of exemption from NYSC or a B.Sc., B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from an accredited institution
- SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in a minimum of five courses, including English and mathematics, are required.
- Certificate of Completion for Grade Six (for non-teaching)
- strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities
- All applicants must be in possession of a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s licence, National Identification Card, international passport, voter card, or National Identification Number.
- Interested individuals must not be older than 35 at the time of application. Basic computer application knowledge will be an added bonus.
How to Apply
Below are the following steps to apply for Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment:
1. Fill out the required application form for free at nasarawastate.gov.ng, the official Nasarawa State Teachers recruitment website.
2. Choose between teaching and other types of employment.
3. Complete the application form by entering your information (full name, permanent address, local government of residence, email address, phone number, date of birth, state of origin, nationality, marital status, academic credentials, institutions attended, and course of study).
4. Print the acknowledgment slip.
5. Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next round of the hiring process.
6. All shortlisted candidates will undergo screening. You’ll receive an email with the date and timing of the Nasarawa State Teachers CBT test.
7. You have rejected the offer if you do not appear at the screening center within the allotted time.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.