The Federal Agency for Food, Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) Recruitment is seeking qualified Nigerians to fill in the Job vacancies/positions available in the organization.
In October 1993, the organization was formally established by Decree No. 15 of 1993 and amended by Decree No. 19 of 1999.
Now known as National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, it seeks to regulate and control the manufacture, importation, exportation, distribution, advertisement, sale, and use of Food, Drugs, Cosmetics, Medical Devices, Packaged Water, Chemicals, and Detergents (collectively known as regulated products) through it’s Act Cap N1 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (LFN) 2004.
NAFDAC Recruitment 2023 Details
|Job Location||All Over Nigeria|
|Job Type||Federal Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||NAFDAC Recruitment|
|Name of Organization||NAFDAC|
|Number of Vacancies||To Be Announced|
|Starting Date||To Be Announced|
This article aims to expose the reader to the information they seek with regard to the recruitment process, starting date, salary scale, and other relevant information there is to know.
Kindly sit back and read through as we bring you the much-needed information.
NAFDAC Recruitment Application Form 2023 and Official Recruitment Portal
The official registration and recruitment portal for NAFDAC is https://www.nafdac.gov.ng/.
Currently, no recruitment is ongoing as there has been no press release or online portal opening for recruitment processes to begin.
It should also be strongly noted that the only medium of application into the NAFDAC Recruitment process is online. Anyone bringing you printed forms in other to obtain any form of gratification from you is a fraud and should be reported to the appropriate authorities as registration is completely Free.
Is the NAFDAC Recruitment Portal Open in 2023?
No, the NAFDAC Recruitment Portal is currently closed
Is the NAFDAC Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
No, the NAFDAC Recruitment Form is not yet out.
Is the NAFDAC Currently Recruiting in 2023?
Currently, no recruitment is ongoing for NAFDAC.
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NUPRC Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
NAFDAC Recruitment Requirements
The NAFDAC recruitment requirements will be listed below for applicants. It’s advised that you try to have all the required documents before applying to avoid a rejected application.
- Must be a team player with demonstrable leadership skills
- Must not have been convicted of any crime in the past
- Must be able to work under duress
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigerian by birth or naturalization
- Must possess strong analytical and critical skills
- A bachelor’s degree, NYSC discharge certificate, and WAEC are must-haves should you consider applying for this job.
- Must be passionate about eradication of drugs and not a drug user
- Must be physically and mentally fit as certified by a federal hospital with a duly signed document
- Should be able to use the computer
How to Apply For NAFDAC Recruitment 2023
Having satisfied the requirements listed below, the next logical step is to apply using the following steps below:
- Visit the NAFDAC official recruitment portal www.nafdac.gov.ng
- Create an account with your email address and create a password for your account.
- Go through the list of job vacancies and select the one you’re interested in applying for
- Carefully read the requirements
- Click on apply in the site, this will open a form for you to fill
- Fill in the empty forms with your details
- You may also need to have your passport handy as it will be required
- When you’re done filling in and confirming your information, proceed to submit.
NAFDAC Starting and Closing Date 2023
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) starting and closing recruitment date for 2022 is unavailable at the moment as it has not yet been announced.
NAFDAC Recruitment 2023/2024 List Of Shortlisted Candidates
The NAFDAC Recruitment list of shortlisted candidates for 2023 is unavailable, kindly check back later.
NAFDAC Salary Scale 2023
After taxes, new entry-level NAFDAC employees are expected to make between ₦70,000 and ₦90,000 per month (excluding allowances).
Before pension and tax deductions, a NAFDAC GL 7 employee earns around ₦89,434 per month.
Before pension and tax deductions, a NAFDAC on GL 8 is paid roughly ₦103,987 per month.
- IBEDC Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- FHI 360 Recruitment
NAFDAC Contact Information
NAFDAC Corporate Headquarters
Plot 2032, Olusegun, Obasanjo Way, Zone 7, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria
Lagos Operation Office
Plot 1, Industrial Estate, Lagos- Oshodi Apapa Express Way, Isolo, Lagos, Nigeria
Mail: [email protected]
Mail: [email protected]
In Summary, the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) Recruitment is an opportunity for passionate individuals to contribute their quota to the fight against hard drug addiction and unhealthy food production and consumption which is currently killing the youths and wreaking havoc on the unborn generation in Nigeria today.
If you have a thing against drugs, food sanitation, and proper preparation, do well to apply to this rare opportunity.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.