Are you a Nigerian student looking to study in Nigeria with the MTN Foundation Scholarship 2023/2024? Do you want to know more about the MTN Scholarship For Undergraduates 2023 for undergraduate programs? If you answered yes, then this is the post for you. It provides all the information you need to know about the MTN Foundation Scholarship for Undergraduates 2023/2024.
The MTN Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023 has been released, and the application portal is now available. See below for information on how to apply, the conditions, the grant value, the eligibility deadline/closing date, and anything else you need to know about the MTN Foundation scholarship 2022/2023.
About MTN Foundation Scholarship
The MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme is a scholarship for undergraduate students, with a maximum of 500 qualified and successful full-time Nigerian students studying science and technology-related courses receiving the scholarship, which includes tuition, book allowance, and stipends.
The MTN Foundation MTN is based in Lagos, Nigeria’s economic hub. The Foundation was established in July 2004 to provide MTN Nigeria with a durable and targeted conduit through which to pursue its Corporate Social Responsibility projects in all 36 states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory.
PAT (Profit after Tax) supports the Foundation by MTN Nigeria and operates a distinct brand of broad impact and project-driven corporate social investment programs that have received several awards.
The MTN Foundation has had a significant effect and has become a model for exemplary corporate citizenship, as acknowledged by a diverse range of stakeholders, including the government, regulators, tax authorities, and the beneficiaries of its various programs.
Eligibility For MTN Scholarship 2023/2024
1. Applicants Must Be Nigerian Students.
2. Applicants Must Be English Language Proficient.
3. Students in their third year at public tertiary institutions with a 3.5 CGPA or its equivalent Second Class Upper HND Students having at least a 3.0 GPA (Upper credit) in their OND Program Existing students with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit) will have their scholarships extended.
4. Blind students in their second and third years of study in any subject who have a minimum CCPA of 2.5 or its equivalent are eligible to apply for the SBSS.
5. Applicants must be 300-level students pursuing Science and Technology-related courses, as well as blind students studying in Nigerian public tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education).
Duration Of Scholarships
- Not specified
Number Of Scholarships
- Not specified
How to Apply For MTN Foundation Scholarship 2023/2024
1. Visit https://foundation.mtnonline.com/scholarship/stss for more information.
2. Use the MTN Foundation Scholarship Portal to apply for the MTN Foundation Scholarship.
3. There, click on the Scholarship form publication.
4. To properly register and apply for the MTN Foundation Scholarship, follow the steps on the webpage.
5. After that, print your Scholarship Registration slip.
6. Finally, you must wait for feedback.
- NNPC Chevron scholarship
- World Bank Scholarship
- Masters Degree Scholarships
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS)
Deadline For Application 2023
The MTN Foundation Scholarship administration has set the 15th of August 2022 as the latest closing date/deadline. All qualified and interested applicants should take advantage of this window and complete all registration requirements.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.