Loblaw Scholarship Program Applications for Students are now being accepted by Loblaw and The W. Garfield Weston Foundation from appropriately eligible students. For all students, it is a fully financed scholarship. Keep reading to get full information on to apply for this scholarship
About the Loblaw Scholarship Program
They introduced a national scholarship program in 2011 with the goal of rewarding community service and encouraging higher study through financial aid.
All Canadian citizens and permanent residents are eligible for this award program, which is a component of the company’s dedication to improving society.
Up to 200 scholarships worth $1500 each will be given out in 2023 thanks to generous funding from Loblaw and The W. Garfield Weston Foundation.
A full-time postsecondary diploma or undergraduate degree program at a Canadian college or university must be offered in the Fall 2022/Winter 2023 academic year for applicants to be eligible.
What to Know About Loblaw
Loblaw has been in existence since 1919, they are so involved in innovating the grocery retail experience to better serve the Canadians.
Today, their goal is to be the best in food, health, and beauty to help Canadian citizens Live Life Well.
They make good food affordable; health, beauty, and wellness accessible; saving for the future possible; and essential style achievable.
Unforgettably, they are guided by a shared set of values and grounded by our commitment to social responsibility
Loblaw Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
1. You must be enrolled in a diploma or undergraduate degree as a full-time student at any university financially supported by organizations or government.
- In the same vein, you should be seeking admission into a Canadian publicly-funded university or college in the fall academic term.
2. You must record at least 70% success in your final secondary school year.
3. You must boast 70% in your previous year of study at a Canadian publicly-funded tertiary institution.
4. You must have been participating in volunteering activities for a while before applying.
5. You must be a Canadian Citizen or a permanent resident.
6. You must fill out and submit a well-documented application to boost your chances.
7. You will need to provide proof of post-secondary school enrolment, citizenship, and grade point average if you emerge as one of the finalists.
How to Apply For the Loblaw Scholarship Program
Below is a brief step-by-step guide to applying for the Loblaw scholarship:
1. Confirm your eligibility status by checking the requirements listed above.
3. Fill out the application form in English language or French.
4. Cross-check your details before submitting them.
- Think for Yourself Scholarship
- Dr. Juan Andrade Scholarship Program
- Cyberbullying Prevention for Teens Scholarship
- Active Live Scholarship for Political Expression
Scholarship Application Deadline
On March 2nd, all eligible applicants will have the opportunity to submit the application online as the Loblaw scholarship program for this year will open.
Because the organizers picked May 4 as the registration deadline, it is anticipated that the registration procedure will take two months to complete.
In conclusion, though not available to everyone, the scholarship plays a significant role in easing the financial load on students. So if you’re not eligible, don’t feel guilty about it.
We recommend you look through our previous articles to learn more about scholarships that are available to everybody, regardless of nationality or location.
Check out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.