Liberty University Scholarships: Financial concerns play a role in college choice. Due to this, Liberty University is committed to providing you with an excellent education that is also reasonably priced. Learn how Liberty can help you reduce your college expenses.
Quality education is essential. The ability to pursue a satisfying career after graduating and begin leaving your imprint without being constrained by excessive debt is also important.
Everyone should have the same chance to seek higher education, according to Liberty University, and it is our responsibility to maintain that education accessible to you.
- 95% of Liberty students receive some form of financial aid
- Residential tuition costs have remained frozen for the past 5 years
- They continue developing innovative financial solutions to help you out
Liberty University Scholarships
Scholarships available to residential students include awards like these:
1. Merit-based Scholarships
Based on your academic profile (minimum GPA and ACT/SAT test scores required)
- Liberty Academic Scholarship: Receive from $1,750 up to a full scholarship (the average award is $3,300 per year).
- Transfer Student Academic Scholarship: Receive from $1,750 up to a full scholarship
- Valedictorian/Salutatorian: Receive full tuition (separate application is required)
- Honors Program: Receive $4,000 per year (separate application is required)
2. Demographic Scholarships
Based on aspects of who you are:
- Middle America Scholarship: Receive up to $5,345 per year (for families whose annual income is between $35,000 – $90,000)
- Legacy Scholarship: Receive up to $1,000 per year (if your parent or guardian earned a degree from Liberty University)
3. Enrollment Scholarships
Based on actions you take during the admissions process
- Early Deposit Award: Receive up to $2,000 for your first year at Liberty
- Liberty Champion Award: Receive $1,000 your first year and up to $8,000 over 4 years (increases each year).
The scholarships below can help make tuition more affordable to you. Apply to all that you may be eligible for to increase your opportunity for aid.
- Mizzou Scholarships Programme
- Health Professions Scholarship Program
- Mitchell Scholarship Programme Application Details
- Endowed Scholarship Programme for International Students
Transfer Student Academic Scholarships
A transfer student’s GPA (12-24 credit hours) and best SAT/ACT scores will be used to determine his/her academic scholarship using the chart above.
Students must meet the minimum Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards to continue to receive the award each year.
1. Central Virginia Community College Scholarship
Award: $5,000 per year up to four years with a conferred Associate’s Degree from CVCC, or $2500 per year up to four years with a conferred Certificate from CVCC (Beginning in fall 2022)
1. For prospective students only
2. Must have completed and conferred the degree or certificate from CVCC
3. Must have graduated from CVCC with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (Fall 2022 and forward; students matriculating at LU in Spring 2022 must have a 3.50 GPA or higher)
4. Must transfer directly to Liberty after completing and conferring the degree at CVCC
5. Current students who did not receive this scholarship upon matriculation are not eligible
Beginning in the Fall of 2022 and forward: this award, when combined with the Beacon of Hope Stay Close, Go Far scholarship, will not exceed $7,000. The CVCC Associates Degree and Certificate scholarships are not stackable with each other.
Below is a list of Transfer Student Academic Scholarships with their eligibilities and awards:
2. Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
- A member of Phi Theta Kappa
- Transferring to Liberty University with at least a 3.5 GPA
- Transferring to Liberty University directly from a two-year college as a resident undergraduate student from the school in which they were inducted into PTK.
Award: The award is $1,000 per year for up to four years.
Eligible students need to submit a copy of their proof of membership to [email protected] to qualify. The Phi Theta Kappa
3. Virginia Two-Year College Transfer Grant
- View all eligibility requirements on the Virginia State Aid webpage (select the second tab)
Award: The award is up to $1,000 for a standard award year.
Some majors may receive up to an additional $1,000 for the award year.
- Radboud University Scholarship
- African American Scholarships Programme
- Scholarships for Undocumented Students
- Generation Google Scholarship Program
4. Word of Life Scholarship
Eligibility: Eligible students must transfer directly from WOLBI in New York, Florida, or Argentina with a GPA of at least 2.7 as a resident undergraduate student.
Transfer after completing one full academic (Fall and Spring) year of WOLBI attendance – $1,000 per year for up to four years
Transfer after two full academic (Fall and Spring) years of WOLBI attendance – $1,500 per year for up to four years
For more information About this scholarship Click Here
Which Scholarship Saves More
You might win over $40,000 in scholarship money over four years if you merely follow the enrollment procedures in a timely manner and are given the average amounts given to Middle America Scholarship and Academic Scholarship awardees.
Residents of Virginia can save even more money!
A variety of field-specific scholarships are also offered by particular colleges and institutions, including the School of Music and the School of Aeronautics. The Worship Collective and our Debate Team both participate in competitions, as do other musical ensembles.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.