Lagos City Polytechnic has developed an effective way of helping students learn, take instructions and sit for exams away from the classrooms. Be part of this school and achieve the very best when it comes to academics and other endeavours.
About Lagos City Polytechnic
The first approved private polytechnic in Nigeria is Lagos City Polytechnic. Recently, the school opened the doors for a wave of other for-profit polytechnics to inundate the entire nation.
In addition to being the first certified private polytechnic in the nation, she has raised the bar and established standards for transforming bare bones into valuable human capital that can benefit themselves, their families, and society as a whole.
Lagos City Polytechnic has emerged as a top choice for parents and students who desire the greatest possible educational experience because of its excellent combination of academic and non-academic staff, world-class facilities, and highly favourable learning atmosphere.
Academic Programmes in Lagos City Polytechnic
The Polytechnic runs the following programmes at the National and Higher National Diploma levels on Full-time and Part-time:
School of Engineering & Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical /Electronic Engineering
School of Management & Business Studies
- Business Administration
- Office technology and management
Lagos City Polytechnic School Fees
The school is among the few institutions selected with the most affordable tuition rates thanks to its competitive tuition rates and flexible payment options.
We are committed to serving the needs of both our current and future students.
Therefore, the school have considered practical and effective solutions to lessen the financial load of paying tuition on parents’ and guardians’ shoulders.
We have put strategies into place and made suggestions for how to support children in every manner.
The following list includes the tuition requirements for the various sections at our esteemed university:
The school fees are affordable and are slightly different for different types of programs.
Tuition fees include;
- All full-time ND program-N80,000/semester
- All part-time ND program-N55,000/semester
- All full-time HND program-N90,000/semester
- All part-time HND program-N65,000/semester
- Bachelor’s degree-N90,000/semester
- ND to bachelor’s degree-N80,000/semester
- HND to bachelor’s degree-N105,000/semester
NB: Ordinarily, Tuition Fees are payable before registration. Candidates may, however, be allowed to pay instalments to suit individual circumstances as follows:
- ND Full-time Programmes – Two (2) Instalments – N42,500 x 2
- ND Parttime Programmes – Two (2) Instalments – N27,500×2
- HND Full-time Programmes – Two (2) Instalments – n45,000 x 2
- HND Part-Time Programmes – Two (2) Instalments – N27,500×2
There are deadlines for payment of tuition. Even though there are no penalties for not paying within the deadline, students are expected to pay in time to enable us to serve them better.
All fees are payable before registration. However, students may be allowed to pay instalments to suit individual circumstances.
1. Visit https://lagoscitypolytechnic.edu.ng/
2. There, you would find everything you need to know about the school including the cut-off marks, Post UTME guidelines, admission forms, etc.
3. It is a given that the school can help you achieve your academic goals as well as inspire you to touch the skies.
- Heritage Polytechnic Programmes
- Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic
- LENS Polytechnic Offa Programmes
- Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission
FAQs About Lagos City Polytechnic
Below are some frequently asked questions and answers for you:
1. How Much is Lagos Polytechnic School Fees?
➼ All full-time ND program-N80,000/semester.
➼ All part-time ND program-N55,000/semester.
➼ All full-time HND program-N90,000/semester.
➼ All part-time HND program-N65,000/semester.
2. Is Lagos City Polytechnic Accredited?
Yes. The Lagos City Polytechnic has been officially accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) to give certificates for courses/programmes at the National Diploma and Higher National Diploma levels.
3. Who is the Owner of Lagos City Polytechnic?
The polytechnic was established in 1990 by Engineer Babatunde Odufuwa as the first private tertiary educational institution in Nigeria.
4. Is Lagos City Polytechnic Form Out?
Yes. The Lagos City Polytechnic, Ikeja, admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
5. How much is LASPOTECH full-Time Form?
The management of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) has announced Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) as the latest cost Price for the 2024 Post UTME form. This means that LASPOTECH Screening form 2023/2024 sales at Two Thousand Naira (N2,000).
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family.