Kebbi State University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Are you interested in getting admitted to Kebbi State University? One would often wonder how to get into a University with so great repute. As part of the Nigerian university culture, they are fond of repeating their past questions and this post has just that and how you can get it.
About the Kebbi State University, Kebbi
The Kebbi State University of Science and Technology is a non-profit, public university that was established in Aliero, Kebbi, in 2006.
The Kebbi State University of Science and Technology (KSUSTA) is a coeducational higher education institution that has been officially authorized and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission, Nigeria.
The Kebbi State University of Science and Technology (KSUSTA) offers courses and programs leading to multiple bachelor’s degrees and other higher education degrees that are officially recognized. For further information, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below.
Moreover, KSUSTA offers students a number of academic and non-academic facilities and services, such as a library and administrative services.
About the KSUSTA Post UTME Past Questions
Due to the high demand for admission to KSUSTA, only a small number of slots—between 6,000 and 9,000—are available out of the 75,000 applicants. As a result, KSUSTA is challenging and extremely competitive.
You should start using our questions to get ready for the KSUSTA Post UTME screening process right now if you want to improve your chances of getting accepted.
You can do that by looking through their previous inquiries to get a sense of the questions’ format and potential topics of inquiry.
Tips to Help you Pass the Post UTME Exam
You can use the following tested tips to pass the post-UTME exams:
1. Understand the Exam Format: Familiarize yourself with the format of the Post UTME exam. This includes the number of questions, the time allocated, and the scoring system.
2. Study the Right Material: Ensure you are studying the right material for the post-UTME exam. This includes the syllabus, past questions, and other relevant materials.
3. Make a study schedule: Create a realistic study schedule and stick to it. This will help you stay on track and ensure that you cover all the necessary material before the exam.
4. Practice with past questions: Practice with past post-UTME questions and answers to get a sense of the questions that are likely to be asked on the exam.
5. Understand the Exam Structure: Understand the exam structure; this includes the number of questions, the time allocated, and the scoring system.
6. Time Management: Manage your time effectively during the exam. Ensure you have enough time to read and understand each question before answering it.
7. Stay calm: Maintain your cool during the exam. Do not panic if you come across a difficult question. Take a deep breath and think through the question before answering it.
8. Get enough rest: Get enough rest the night before the exam. Being well-rested will help you stay focused during the exam.
9. Stay positive: Stay positive and believe in yourself. Believe that you have prepared well and can do well on the exam.
10. Read the instructions carefully: Read the instructions carefully before you begin the exam. Make sure you understand what is being asked of you before you start answering the questions.
Note about the KSUSTA Post-UTME Screening Examination
Therefore, regardless of your degree of study or program, KSUSTA often sets questions on just three (3) disciplines, namely Mathematics, English Language, and Current Affairs.
The format (number of questions per subject) for the KSUSTA Post-UTME test is as follows:
Maths = 10 Questions
English Language = 20 Questions
Current Affairs =10 Questions
Total = 40 Questions
KSUSTA Post-UTME Sample Questions and Answers
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
1. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed
(A) made a plea for litigation
(B) begged for mercy
(C)made a plea for mitigation
(D) made an ovation
2. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(B) break into
(C) break out
(D) break up
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car.
4. Thank you for the party, we really…
(A) enjoyed ourselves
(C) enjoyed very much
(D) enjoyed too much.
5. If you are going to the market, may I… please
(A) come as your second
(B) follow you
(C)come with you
(D) come by you
1. Tunse bought a house for N1,250,000 and spent N350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for N2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain?
2. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10
(A) 1, 2, 3
(B) 0, 1,2
(C) -1, 0, 1, 2
(D) -2, 0, 1
3. In a class, 120 students speak English or French, or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French.
4. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m, and (3y + 1)m, find y.
5. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression.
(A) 3, 7
(B) 7, 3
(C) -7, 3
(D) -3, 7
How to get KSUSTA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
₦2,500 1,500 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
The KSUSTA Post UTME past questions and answers cost N1,500 only. The past questions are in PDF and will be sent immediately after payment confirmation via WhatsApp or an active Email Address.
Follow these steps to proceed:
Make a bank deposit or direct transfer of ₦1,500 only to the account details below;
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Number: 0802067171
- Account Name: Patrick John
After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp;
- Proof of Payment
- Title of the Past Question Required
- An Active Email Address
or Contact Us At +234 810 114 3584
Once your details have been received and payment confirmed, you will receive the past questions immediately.
Are you satisfied with our package? Share your opinions with us! Leave a comment in the section below!