Kaleidoscope Scholarship: Are you in need of a scholarship to help you fund your tuition and other school fees? There are a lot of scholarships out there for you to apply for which the kaleidoscope scholarship, get to know about this scholarship, and apply if you are eligible.
Since its establishment, kaleidoscope has taken the lead in promoting Fort Bend County’s youth and child educational enrichment programs.
About Kaleidoscope Scholarship
Kaleidoscope TFBC supports initiatives that enrich, educate, and provide family-friendly entertainment for Fort Bend County’s youngsters
To offer a place of safety and positive development for all children and teenagers who might travel to or reside in our local area is a significant mission that has been established.
Kaleidoscope TFBC promotes the importance of higher education through its merit scholarship:
1. Awarding scholarships to High School seniors striving for excellence by pursuing a post-secondary education
2. Rewarding high scholastic achievement
3. Encouraging Fort Bend County and surrounding area graduating seniors who have demonstrated commitment to community service through active participation in civic, community, and/or church ministries and activities
4. Promoting a spirit of high ethical standards and principles demonstrated through student accomplishments in and out of the school setting.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The selection process for scholarships is competitive. Students must submit an online application, three letters of recommendation, and a transcript, and take part in a selection panel interview.
Each scholarship recipient will be awarded a scholarship in the amount of $1,500. The participant criteria for the scholarships are as follows:
1. Be a resident of, or attend a high school within the service area of Kaleidoscope TFBC which is determined by its Board of Directors
2. Graduating Senior 2023 (before June 25)
3. Must have at least 2.75 un-weighted GPA
4. Apply to and enroll in an accredited 4-year college or university
- Need-Based Scholarships Programme
- Athletic Scholarships Programme
- SCAD Scholarships Programme
- UNCF Scholarships Programme
Letters of Recommendation
Each applicant must submit three letters of recommendation.
1. One of the three letters must be from an adult from the student’s school, i.e. teacher, counselor, principal, etc.
2. One of the three letters must be from an adult from a community, civic, or church organization that has first-hand knowledge of the student’s character and participation in service activities, i.e. scout leader, pastor, mentor, etc.
3. The third letter may be from an adult of the student’s choosing.
Relatives are not permitted to write letters. Each applicant must enter the names, emails, and phone numbers of the three referees in the online application.
To finish their candidate’s application, the recommendation writers will get separate instructions on how to upload the supporting files.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to remind their recommendation providers to adhere to the March 31, 2022 deadline.
Each applicant must submit an academic transcript.
In the online application, each candidate must provide the name, email address, and phone number of the transcript provider (i.e. school counselor).
The transcript provider will receive separate instructions for how to upload the supporting documents to complete the candidate’s application.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to remind their document providers to adhere to the March 31, 2023 deadline.
Scholarship Application Deadline
February 1, 2023 – Application available online
March 31, 2023 – All online applications are complete, letters & official transcripts must be physically received on or before
April 9, 2023 – Candidate interviews with the selection panel
April/May 2023 – Awards Reception and Recognition of all 2022 Scholarship Recipients
All online applications must be completed no later than March 31, 2023, at midnight.
All transcripts and letters of recommendation must be uploaded online by the transcript provider and the recommendation providers by March 31, 2023.
Any submissions received after this date will be considered ineligible.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.