Do you want to find out more about Kaduna Polytechnic Courses? Kaduna Polytechnic Courses, Cut-off Marks, and Admission Requirements for the 2023/2024 Academic Session? If yes, keep reading as we list out Kaduna Polytechnic Courses, Cut-off marks, and Admission Requirements listed below.
- OAU Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- Federal University Cut-Off Mark for Student
About Kaduna Polytechnic
Kaduna Polytechnic, located in the Tudun Wada region of Kaduna South local government in Kaduna state, North-Western Nigeria, was one of the first polytechnics in Nigeria.
The polytechnic, which was founded in 1956 as Kaduna Technical Institute, provides National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at the undergraduate level.
The National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) of Nigeria has officially authorized and/or recognized Kaduna Polytechnic.
Kaduna Polytechnic Courses
Below is the list of courses on offer at the Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna.
- Agricultural And Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Banking And Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Co-operative Economics & Management
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Fashion Design And Clothing Technology
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Industrial Safety And Environmental Engineering Technology
- Leisure And Tourism Management
- Library And Information Science
- Local Government Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mineral And Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Nutrition And Dietetics
- Office Technology And Management
- Printing Technology
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Social Development
- Surveying And Geo-Informatics
- Textiles Technology
- Urban And Regional Planning
Kaduna Poly Cut-Off Mark
To be eligible to participate in the Kaduna Poly Post UTME screening exercise, you must have obtained the following score in your most recent Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME):
1. 120 and above for ND programs
2. 100 and above for NCE programs; and
4. 180 and above for B.Sc in Architecture, Building, Urban/Regional Planning, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
Kaduna Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility/Requirements
1. Candidates who score or above the specified cut-off point.
2. Candidates that selected Kaduna Poly as their preferred university throughout the UTME registration process.
3. Candidates must also achieve the O’level credits necessary for their programs as mentioned in the JAMB Brochure.
4. The candidate must be at least 16 years old.
5. Interested Candidates who did not choose Kaduna Polytechnic during UTME registration but intend to study at the polytechnic could do so through the score in your mos.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.