Jack Kent Cooke Scholarships: These scholarship programs offered by the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation are designed to encourage and assist successful students who put in a lot of effort and are in need of financial assistance.
Their scholarships offer high school, undergraduate, and graduate students financial aid as well as academic support. Students also become a part of a thriving network of approximately 3,200 Cooke Scholars in addition to the financial reward.
Jack Kent Cooke Scholarships
The list of Scholarships offered by jack kent cooke is listed below, carefully go through it and go for the one that requirements suit you:
1. Young Scholars Program
The Cooke Young Scholars Program is a selective five-year, pre-college scholarship for outstanding, high-achieving seventh graders with financial needs.
Additionally to financial aid for school, Cooke-sponsored summer programs, internships, and other learning-enrichment opportunities, it offers thorough academic and college counseling.
Educational advisers support Young Scholars to maximize high school experiences and to go on to thrive at the nation’s top-performing colleges. Our programming and support may include:
- Identifying an appropriately rigorous high school.
- Engaging in four-year planning and goal-setting.
- Funding for academic and extracurricular opportunities, such as music and art lessons, supplemental academic classes, and technology.
- Annual summer programs, including two required Young Scholar programs.
- Year-round Young Scholars community programming.
- Networking opportunities with a high-achieving peer community.
The application for the Cooke Young Scholars Program is now closed. If you have any questions regarding your application, please email us at email@example.com
Application Period: The application period for the 2023 session is Thursday 9 February 2022 – Thursday 23 May 2023.
2. College Scholarship Program
The Cooke College Scholarship Program is an undergraduate scholarship program available to high-achieving high school seniors with financial needs who seek to attend and graduate from the nation’s best four-year colleges and universities.
Each award is intended to cover a significant share of the student’s educational experience – including tuition, living expenses, books, and required fees.
Awards vary by individual, based on the cost of tuition as well as other grants or scholarships they may receive. This highly competitive scholarship includes:
- Up to $55,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school.
- Ability to pursue any area of study.
- Personal advising about selecting a college and navigating financial aid.
- Multifaceted advising about how to transition to college and maximize the student experience.
The Cooke College Scholarship Program application is currently closed. If you have questions about your application, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coke Scholarship Program
- List of Scholarships for College Students to Apply
- Nursing Scholarships for International Students to Apply
- Morehead Cain Scholarship Program Application Details
3. Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship
The Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Award is an extremely competitive scholarship available to the best community college students in the country who wish to finish their bachelor’s degrees at four-year institutions.
Each Cooke Scholar has access to considerable funding for two to three years, assistance with college planning, continuous counseling, and the chance to get involved with the vibrant community of other Scholars.
Each award is intended to cover a significant share of the student’s educational expenses – including tuition, living expenses, books, and required fees for the final two to three years necessary to achieve a bachelor’s degree.
Awards vary by individual, based on the cost of tuition as well as other grants or scholarships they may receive.
This highly competitive scholarship includes:
- Up to $55,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school
- Ability to pursue any area of study
- Personal advising about selecting a college and navigating financial aid
- Multifaceted advising about how to transition to a four-year college and maximize the student experience
- Opportunity to apply for the Internship Stipend program, Conference and Travel Stipend, and Graduate Scholarship
The Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship application is currently open and will close at midnight in your local time zone on January 12, 2023. Please direct questions about the program and eligibility to email@example.com
For more information about this Scholarship Click Here
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.