INEC Shortlisted Candidates: We are happy to tell you that the list of candidates who have been shortlisted by the Independent National Electoral Commission has been made public. Successful candidates can check their names and move on to the next exercise round.
We give the most recent data on the selection procedure for the Independent National Electoral Commission. Take this guide seriously because it contains all the information you require.
INEC Shortlisted Candidates
The INEC shortlist for 2023–2024 is now available. The process of choosing candidates from the Independent National Electoral Commission’s shortlist for the 2023 election is still going on.
It is encouraged that all applicants double-check their names, screening locations, prerequisites, and policies.
The list of candidates who have been chosen for the screening process, which is a step in the selection process, has not yet been made public by the management of the Independent National Electoral Commission.
How to Check the INEC Shortlisted Candidates
All applicants must be patient while waiting for the list to appear on the official INEC recruitment website. Continue reading to learn how to verify your name when the list is made public.
To check if you have been pre-selected for the screening exercise, follow the procedures below.
1. Visit the official INEC shortlisted portal
2. Scroll down to the middle of the home page
3. Under Shortlisted Candidates click View Full List
4. Based on the post you applied for, click on the date to see if you have been selected.
- NAN Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NJC Recruitment Application Details
- AIB Recruitment Application Form Portal
- CitiBank Recruitment Application Updates
As an alternative, you can periodically check your email for any updates regarding the INEC shortlist because all successful applicants will be notified via the registered email addresses on file, according to Independent National Electoral Commission officials.
Therefore, keep an eye on your email address for details regarding the INEC screening day and locations.
The list has now been released. To find out if you have been pre-selected, visit the official recruitment portal.
The official registration portal provides access to the INEC-shortlisted candidates. You can access the list by following the procedures listed above.
Also, to prove you were the one who fills out the online application form, you are required to bring the following to the screening center:
1. Two Recent Passport photographs
2. Original and photocopies of your credentials.
3. Candidates must present a recognized means of identification and its photocopy (A valid means of identification such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), International Passport, or Voter’s card)
4. A print-out of the submission confirmation page
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.