How to Use Siri on iPhone 12: You can use Siri to plan meetings, make phone calls, send text and audio messages, and more. Siri is a smart personal assistant that you may use to accomplish tasks by simply asking. You may use your voice to set up appointments, make phone calls, and more.
Siri, however, differs from conventional voice-recognition software in that it doesn’t require you to speak particular orders or recall a list of terms.
Siri can comprehend your natural speech, and if it requires more details to do a task, it will enquire about you.
When you need them, it can intelligently combine your regular activities with outside apps to provide practical shortcuts.
How to Use Siri on iPhone 12
1. When you see the Siri icon at the bottom of the screen, hold down the Side button to ask Siri a question.
Recall that you must first activate Siri by choosing the settings app:
- select Siri & Search by scrolling to it.
- choose the off switch. To switch to Siri, press the side button.
- To confirm, select Enable Siri.
- Activate the switch. To enable or disable Siri on the lock screen, toggle the Allow Siri while Locked option.
2. If you’re using iOS 8 or later, you don’t need to hold down the Side button to ask Siri a question that begins with “Hey Siri.”
Note that to begin, you must activate Hey Siri. Here’s how:
- beginning with the Siri & Search screen
- choosing the off button Track down the “Hey Siri” switch.
- If you’re setting up “Hey Siri” for the first time, click Continue and proceed as directed.
How to Modify Siri’s Voice
Choose the settings app on the home screen. Select Siri & Search from the Settings app’s scroll-down menu, then choose Siri Voice.
Depending on the nation and location, different voice genders are accessible. Select Language on the Siri & Search screen to switch the language.
Please take note that Siri on your iOS device starts out with a small voice. When you initially plug in and connect to a Wi-Fi network, your device will automatically download and install a more realistic voice.
Things you Can Ask Siri About or Ask it to do?
1. Among other things, you can ask Siri to call, find a business and give directions, set reminders and meetings, perform a web search, use Shazam to identify songs, and more.
Even Siri has a “What can you do for me?” feature. Along with the different methods, you can ask Siri for things, you’ll see instances of what Siri can do.
Be aware that Siri can translate for you. When you say a word in a different language, like Chinese or Italian, Siri will speak for you in that language.
2. The audio orb at the bottom of the display moves, indicating that Siri is paying attention and addressing your request. Select the Siri symbol to chat with Siri once you’ve begun a conversation with it.
- Can you Change Siri’s Name
- How to Delete Tinder Account or Hide it
- How to Use your New Alexa; Tips and Tricks
- Why is my Alexa Blinking Yellow or Flashing Green
Let Siri Know Who you Are
Siri can utilize your information to better assist you if it knows who you are. Select My information from the Siri & Search panel, then go to and select your Contact to make sure Siri is aware of who you are.
Inquiries like “How do I get home?” and “What nice restaurants are nearby?” are answered using the information you provide.
Utilize the Shortcuts Provided by the App
Based on how you use each app, Siri will recommend shortcuts on the lock screen and within the apps. If you open the same app every morning when you wake up, for instance, Siri will learn this and begin recommending it on the lock screen each morning for quick access.
From the Siri & Search page, scroll to and choose the relevant app, then click the desired switch to turn features on or off as desired. This will enable or disable Siri Suggestions on the Lock Screen or in-app suggestions.
Siri Views Received Messages
You can use your AirPods or Powerbeats Pro to have Siri read you your messages when you can’t get to your phone.
Select Notifications Announce Messages with Siri off option and toggle it to the ON position in the Settings app to enable automatic message announcements through Siri while your AirPods are plugged in.
Note: The original AirPods do not support this capability. To use this function and access these settings, you must have your iPhone’s AirPods 2 or Powerbeats Pro connected.
Siri can be used to reply to communications. Select the Send Replies Without Confirmation switch to enable Siri to send messages without reading them back to you first.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.