How to see who follows your Spotify playlist: If you have a Spotify playlist, you might be curious about who listens to it or who likes it. You can only see how many people are following your playlists on Spotify; you are unable to determine exactly who is following them.
Any Spotify playlist’s follower count can be found by opening the playlist in Spotify and looking for the follower or like count next to the playlist’s title and details.
How to See Who Follows your Spotify Playlist
You can view the total number of followers you have, but not their individual profiles. It’s crucial to remember that:
- If the playlist has 0 followers, it will only show the playlist creator’s name
- The follower / like count will show up in different areas depending on if you view the playlist in the desktop app, smartphone app, and web browser
- It is called “Likes” on the smartphone app and web browser, but it is called “Followers” on the desktop app
How to See Who Follows Your Spotify Playlist
How to see who follows your Spotify account using your computer:
- Open Spotify’s desktop app on your PC or Mac computer and log into your account, if necessary.
- Click on your profile name, located toward the top-right corner of your screen.
- Click the “FOLLOWERS” tab on your profile.
How to see who follows your Spotify account using your phone:
- Open the Spotify app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap the gear icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Select “View Profile” at the top.
- Tap the “FOLLOWERS” tab to view who’s following your profile.
How to Grow Spotify Playlist Followers
How can you discover ethical ways to increase the number of followers and likes for your Spotify playlist now that you know how many individuals are doing so?
Running Facebook and Instagram advertising is the best strategy to increase the number of Spotify playlist followers.
While less successful, promoting your playlists on social media and forums can still be done.
The three (3) main ways to grow your Spotify playlist followers are to:
1. Run Facebook and Instagram ads by targeting listeners who are likely to enjoy your playlist to your playlist
2. Promote your playlists on your own social media accounts
3. Promote your playlist on forums and subreddits
Whatever way you choose to promote your playlist, it is important to focus on attracting real listeners that will actively use and engage with your playlist.
- Can You Use Gift Cards on Doordash
- Does Amazon Deliver on Sundays? Find Out
- Youtube not Working on Roku: How to Fix it
- How to Cancel Grubhub Order and Get a Refund
How To Make Money from Spotify Playlists
Before you receive payment directly from artists for song placements, for assessing song submissions, or by selling your playlist, you must increase the playlist’s follower count with actual listeners.
The three (3) main ways to make money from Spotify playlists are to:
1. Get paid directly from artists for song placements.
2. Get paid for considering a song placement by reviewing song submissions.
3. Sell your playlist to someone else.
With that said, in all of these examples, you need to first build up your playlist’s follower count with real, genuine, and active listeners.
A good place to start is to get your playlist follower count to 1,000 because this is when you can apply to SubmitHub and PlaylistPush.
Finally, if you discover any additional methods for determining a playlist’s followers, be sure to share them with us in the comments so that we may make them available to our readers.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.