How to screenshot on Samsung S20 Fe: Capturing screenshots on your Samsung S20 FE is a fundamental skill that can come in handy in various situations. Whether you want to save a funny conversation, share a memorable moment from a video, or document important information, knowing how to take screenshots on your device is essential.
In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through the various methods of taking screenshots on your Samsung S20 FE using different techniques and shortcuts.
By the end, you’ll be a screenshot expert, ready to capture and share anything on your smartphone.
How to screenshot on Samsung S20 Fe
Below are different methods on how to how screenshot on Samsung S20 Fe, carefully read through them for better understanding:
Method 1: Using Physical Buttons
1. Locate the desired screen: Identify the screen or content you wish to capture in the screenshot.
2. Simultaneously press the buttons: Press and hold the Volume Down button (on the left side) and the Power/Lock button (on the right side) simultaneously.
3. Capture the screenshot: Maintain the button combination until you see a quick animation or hear a sound confirming the screenshot has been taken.
4. Access the screenshot: You can find your screenshot in the “Screenshots” album within the Gallery app. Alternatively, swipe down the notification panel and tap the screenshot thumbnail to access it directly.
Method 2: Using Palm Swipe Gesture
1. Enable Palm Swipe gesture: Go to Settings > Advanced features > Motions and gestures > Palm swipe to capture. Toggle the switch to enable this feature.
2. Activate the Palm Swipe gesture: Position your hand vertically, with your palm touching the edge of the screen.
3. Swipe your palm: Swipe your palm across the screen from left to right or right to left, ensuring contact with the display.
4. Capture the screenshot: Once executed correctly, you will see a visual indication or hear a confirmation sound that the screenshot has been captured.
5. Find the screenshot: Access your screenshot in the same way as described in Method 1.
Method 3: Using Bixby Voice Assistant
1. Activate Bixby Voice Assistant: Press and hold the Power/Lock button or say “Hey Bixby” to activate the Bixby Voice Assistant.
2. Issue the command: Say “Take a screenshot” or “Capture the screen” to Bixby.
3. Capture the screenshot: Bixby will execute the command, and you will receive a visual or audio confirmation of the captured screenshot.
4. Locate the screenshot: As in the previous methods, access your screenshot through the Gallery app or the notification panel.
- Samsung Wireless Charger Blinking Yellow
- Wi-fi Booster vs Extender (Which is Better to Use)
- How to Deselect in Photoshop in 3 Different Methods
- iPhone Battery Replacement: Check How to Repair as Well
Method 4: Using Quick Settings
1. Expand the Quick Settings panel: Swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal the Quick Settings panel.
2. Locate the “Screenshot” option: Look for the “Screenshot” icon among the available options. It is usually represented by a small phone or tablet with a dotted line.
3. Tap the “Screenshot” icon: Once you find the “Screenshot” option, tap on it to capture the current screen.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.