How to Retrieve Deleted Voicemail on iPhone: Everyone has at least once done it. You receive a phone message and either decide not to listen to it again or unintentionally press the delete button, erasing the message for good. possibly not.
Apple must have anticipated that we would all be a group of message-erasing maniacs who would occasionally have delete remorse. The good news is that voicemails can be recovered and undeleted, and we’ll explain how.
How to Undelete a Voicemail on iPhone
Don’t worry if you just unintentionally erased an important Voicemail on your iPhone; you can still salvage your career, your relationship, or whatever else that message can help you with. This is how:
1. Tap the Voicemail icon in the lower right corner of the Phone app.
2. At the bottom of the page, tap Deleted Messages.
3. To highlight a message, select the one you wish to save.
4. Select the Undo icon.
5. If you want to recover any further voicemails, follow the same procedure.
6. You can play the message repeatedly because it will automatically be recovered and added back to your voicemail box.
How to Permanently Delete iPhone Voicemails
The steps below can be used to promptly and permanently remove voicemails:
1. Select the Phone app.
2. Select Voicemail.
3. Click on Deleted Messages.
4. In The top right corner and select Clear All.
5. On the confirmation pop-up screen, select Clear All.
6. You can’t retrieve anything from your deleted voicemails folder because it is now empty.
When You Can’t Undelete Voicemail on iPhone
Even though it’s simple to restore voicemail on an iPhone, there are some situations where you won’t be able to save your previous messages.
Similar to the trash or recycling bin on a desktop computer, the files in the Phone app’s Deleted Messages section remain there until they are removed.
There is no “empty” button on the iPhone, but when you sync your iPhone with your computer, the erased voicemails are removed from memory.
In addition, they can be permanently deleted (see the part after this one), and occasionally your phone provider might automatically wipe deleted messages.
You should be able to retrieve a voicemail as long as you haven’t synced your phone since the last time you marked one for deletion.
However, if a voicemail does not show up in the Deleted Messages section, it has most likely been permanently deleted.
- How to Turn Off Airpod to Save Battery Life
- How to Cancel Tinder Plus Subscription Easily
- How to Cancel Audiobooks Subscription with Ease
- How to Delete Peacock Account Permanently With Ease
1. How do I Recover Deleted Voicemails on iPhone?
- Tap the Phone app to open it.
- Tap Voicemail in the bottom right corner.
- If there are any voicemails on your iPhone that can be undeleted, you’ll see the Deleted Messages menu.
- Tap the voicemail you want to undelete.
- Tap Undelete beneath the selected voicemail.
2. Can you get Old Voicemails Back on iPhone?
Now, let’s see how to undelete Voicemail on iPhone from Deleted Messages folder: Open the Phone app, and navigate to the “Voicemail”. Scroll to the bottom of the list that contains your current voicemail messages. Tap on “Deleted Messages”
3. Can you Get Old Voicemails Back?
Most carriers provide a way to view voicemails left in their system through an app. If you have access to this, your old voicemails should still be there. If you do not have access to this app, then simply dial your old voicemail access number from your cell phone.
4. How Long do Deleted Voicemails stay on iPhone?
Verizon says deleting these messages, plus the voicemails on the deleted messages folder on iPhone will permanently erase them and cannot be undone, leading one to infer that the deleted visual VM messages are also deleted from the carrier’s servers.
5. Can I Restore Deleted Messages?
If you have enabled Google Drive backups on your Android phone, you can restore your backup to recover the deleted text messages. The main caveat with using this method is that, to restore your backup, you will have to reset your phone to the factory settings.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.