How to Delete Addresses on Amazon: Are there issues as a result of having several addresses saved in your Amazon account? If so, remove any addresses that are no longer used to keep the list organized. On both desktop and mobile devices, we’ll demonstrate how to do it on Amazon.com.
You can modify an address without deleting it if that’s all you want. Also be aware that even if you erase the address from your account right away, your recent orders will still be mailed to it.
How to Delete Addresses on Amazon
1. Use the Amazon website to remove a saved address from your Windows, Mac, Linux, or Chromebook computer.
2. Launch your favorite web browser on your computer and go to the Amazon website to get started. Log into your website account.
3. Position your cursor over the “Account & Lists” menu in the top-right corner of Amazon. A submenu will be revealed.
4. On Amazon, place your mouse over “Account & Lists.”
5. Click “Account” under the submenu.
6. Scroll down to “Ordering and Shopping Preferences” on the “Your Account” page that appears. Click “Your Addresses” here.
7. Choose “Your Addresses” from the menu.
8. You may view all of your saved addresses on the “Your Addresses” tab. Locate the address you want to change. Then click “Remove” at the bottom of that address.
A tip: Select the “Edit” option to modify an address rather than deleting it.
9. There will be a “Confirm Removal” prompt. In order to remove your address, click “Yes” here.
10. There won’t be any further prompts, so be sure you actually want to remove the chosen address.
11. When prompted to “Confirm Removal,” click “Yes.”
12. Your chosen address has been successfully erased, as seen by the “Address Removed” notification.
13. Amazon has removed the address.
14. You are now ready to go. You can even completely delete your Amazon account if you so choose.
- How to Archive Amazon Orders
- Does Amazon Deliver on Sundays? Find Out
- Why is my Amazon in Spanish: Here is How to Fix it
- Does Amazon Take Apple Pay: All you Need to Know
Delete an Address on Amazon on Mobile
1. Use the Amazon App to delete a saved address from your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
2. Open the Amazon app on your phone first. Log in to the app using your account.
3. Tap the user symbol in the app’s bottom corner.
4. Tap “Your Account” in the menu at the top of the page.
5. Select “Your Account.”
6. To access the “Account Settings” area, scroll down. Tap “Your Addresses” here.
7. The “Account Settings” section should have “Your Addresses” selected.
8. You may access all of your stored addresses on the “Your Addresses” tab. Locate the address you want to delete and click “Remove” next to it.
9. Select “Remove” next to an address.
10. Tap “Yes” in the “Confirm Removal” window.
11. When prompted to “Confirm Removal,” select “Yes.”
Additionally, your chosen address has now been deleted from your Amazon account. Enjoy!
How to Add and Manage Addresses
For upcoming orders, you can add, update, and delete addresses. To make placing an order simpler, you can choose a default address.
To manage and add addresses:
- Please visit Your Addresses.
Choose one of these:
- Select Add address to add a new address. The next time you use the updated or new address to place a purchase, you will be prompted to verify your credit card information.
- Select Edit or Delete from the options listed below the address you wish to change.
- Select the link that corresponds to the URL below to set a default address.
Theshipping address on any open orders or on your wish list will not be changed by updating an address in your account.
For information on how to change the shipping address on any open orders, go to Change Your Order Information. For information on how to change your wish list, go to Create Your List.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.