How to Change Youtube Channel Name: Content creators can alter the name of their channel on YouTube without it having an impact on the name on their Google account. Get to know how by reading this article to the end.
The improvements will only be applicable to YouTube, and creators can modify both their channel name and profile picture.
The requirement that YouTube producers use the same name across all Google platforms has long since been lifted.
You can now use one name for things like your YouTube channel and a different one for things like emails sent from your Gmail account.
How to Change YouTube Channel Name
Changes to your YouTube channel name and description are permitted as long as they comply with our Community Guidelines.
A brief excerpt of your description appears in the channel header in addition to being displayed under the “About” menu.
It can take a few days for your new name to refresh and appear on YouTube once you change it. Only YouTube will be able to see changes you make to your YouTube channel name and avatar.
Changes to your YouTube channel name cannot be made while changes are being made to your Google account name and profile image.
Note: Within a 14-day window, you are permitted to alter your channel name twice. Your verification badge will be taken away if you change your name.
Steps on how to change your YouTube name:
1. Sign in to YouTube Studio
2. From the left menu, select Customization and then Basic Info.
3. Enter your new channel name.
4. Enter your new channel description.
5. Click Publish.
- How to Delete Your Youtube Channels with Ease
- How to Upload Youtube Shorts with Ease
- Youtube not Working on Roku: How to Fix it
- What Does Highlighted Comment Mean on Youtube
How to Translate Channel Name & Description
You can add translations for your channel name and description to help your videos reach a global audience.
1. Sign in to YouTube Studio.
2. From the left menu, select Customization and then Basic info, and then add the language.
3. Select the Original language, then select the Translation language.
4. Enter the translations for your channel name and description.
5. Click done.
Why Can’t I Change My Name on YouTube?
Why it could be difficult to modify your YouTube username? If it turns out that changing your YouTube username is challenging, it’s probably because you’ve previously done so three times in the last 90 days.
You must wait another 90 days before changing anything again if you absolutely want to.
Check out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.