How to Change your Birthday on TikTok: If you wish to change your birthday on TikTok and don’t know how this article will show you how as it has everything you need to know about how to change your birthday on TikTok.
TikTok, social networking and video-sharing platform curate videos for its users based on a variety of factors, including age.
Many of the platform’s hundreds of millions of active users are under the age of 18, raising privacy concerns for minors, despite the fact that the app’s “full TikTok experience” is aimed at users 13 and up, according to its safety center.
Here’s everything you need to know about Tiktok’s age restrictions, as well as whether you can change your age if you entered it incorrectly.
How to Change Your Birthday on TikTok
TikTok does not allow you to change your birthday within the app.
To change your age on TikTok, you must contact the customer support team via email or within the app. The TikTok app does not allow you to manually change your birthday.
TikTok’s goal is to keep underage users from viewing explicit content or interacting with adult users.
- What Does Ratio Mean on Tiktok
- How Many Likes on Tiktok to Get Paid
- How to Change Age on Tiktok if it is Incorrect
- How to See Who Liked your Tiktok on Phones and PC
Is it Possible to Change Your Birthday on TikTok?
In 2021, TikTok tightened its privacy settings, making all accounts under the age of 16 private and removing the ability to change your birth date within the app once your age was set.
If your TikTok date of birth is incorrect, you’ll need to contact the app’s customer support team.
If you entered your age incorrectly in the TikTok app and want to change it without creating a new account, you can email TikTok at [email protected] or contact the platform’s customer support team via the app’s Support section, as detailed below:
1. Open the TikTok app for iPhone or Android.
2. Tap on Profile at the bottom right of the home screen.
3. Tap on the three lines in the top-right corner.
4. Tap the three horizontal lines
5. This will take you to the Settings and privacy page. Scroll down until you see the Support section and under that, tap Report a Problem.
6. Scroll down to Support and tap “Report a problem.”
7. Select Account and profile.
8. Tap “Account and profile.”
9. Tap on Editing profile.
1o. Tap “Editing profile.”
- Select Other.
- Tap “Other.”
- Following that, tap on the Need more help? option.
- Tap “Need more help?”
This will take you to a feedback form where you can enter a text message requesting that an incorrect date of birth on your account be changed.
A TikTok customer service representative will then contact you via email at the email address associated with your account.
In order to make the change, you will most likely need to provide some form of government-issued identification in that correspondence to confirm your identity and date of birth.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.