How to Archive Amazon Orders: The Orders page on Amazon hides previous orders. It can be helpful to share an Amazon account, but if you’re attempting to order something unique for the person with whom you share the account, your order history may spoil the surprise.
You may prevent that problem by archiving orders, which will make them disappear from your order history.
However, you should be aware that each account is only permitted to have 500 archived orders.
Additionally, even if you don’t have an Amazon Household account, the item will still be listed in your browsing history. Therefore, you might also want to conceal your surfing history.
How to Archive Amazon Orders on a Computer
Only the Amazon website and not the mobile app allow you to archive orders. What you need to know about archiving orders on Amazon is provided below:
1. Log into the Amazon website, if necessary.
2. Click Orders after hovering over the Account and Lists tab.
3. Scroll through the orders until you find the one you want to archive, then click Archive Order in the order’s bottom left corner.
4. In the confirmation window that pops up, click Archive Order once more.
How to view Amazon archived orders
Orders that you’ve preserved can be seen on the website’s desktop and mobile editions.
Using a Computer
1. Log into the Amazon website, if necessary.
2. Click Orders under the Account and Lists tab.
3. Select Archived Orders from the drop-down menu that appears next to “X orders placed.”
4. On the Archived Orders page, you’ll also see a button to un-archive orders.
The Mobile Application
On the mobile app, you cannot archive an order, but you may view your archived orders. This is how:
1. Open the Amazon app, and if necessary, log in.
2. To access the menu, tap the three-line icon.
3. Click on Orders or Your Orders.
4. Select Archived orders under the Filter option.
How to Hide Amazon Archived Orders
You can’t delete orders you’ve made, and unfortunately, you also can’t hide them from your archive. That said, you can take things a step further by hiding your browsing history. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Amazon website and, if necessary, log into your account.
2. Click the Edit button next to Recently Viewed.
3. Locate the object you wish to remove and select Remove from the display.
The section will turn gray and Removed will display over the item. Additionally, if you reload the website, it will vanish.
A quick tip: You may toggle the browser history function on or off by clicking the down arrow next to Manage history, which is located in the top-right corner of the Browsing History page.
- Does Amazon Take Apple Pay
- How to Delete PlayStation Account
- How to See Who Liked your Tiktok on Phones
- How to Delete Lyft Account on your Mobile App
You can archive Amazon orders from your account by following the aforementioned instructions. Although it doesn’t completely eliminate them, it will conceal them from your order list.
Have issues with an Amazon order that has already shipped? Remember that you have the option to reject your Amazon order at the door. With regular purchases, you can also save some money by using Amazon Subscribe and Save.
Have you recently lost a deal? To save some money after placing a purchase, you might be able to request a price-change refund from Amazon.
FAQs on How to Archive Amazon Orders
Below are frequently asked questions and answers on how to archive Amazon orders for you:
1. How do I Archive my Orders on Amazon App?
Go to “Your Orders”. Under the Orders tab, scroll down and find the order you want to archive. To hide an order, tap the “Archive order” button next to the particular order. Tap “Archive order” again to confirm and move your Amazon order to the archive.
2. How do I Hide Orders on Amazon App?
Launch the Amazon app and sign in to your account. Find “Your Orders” and select the product you want to hide. Tap “View Order Details” and press “Archive Order”
3. Can you hide Orders from Amazon History?
Scroll down to find the order you want to hide or delete and then click on “View Order Details.” Click on “Archive Order” to hide it. You can hide up to 500 orders and you’ll still be able to view them in the “Archived Orders” section of your account.
4. Why Can’t I Hide Amazon Orders?
The only way to “hide” an order is to “archive” it. On your “Orders” page, you’ll see the “Archive order” button next to each item that you purchased. Just click on that button and the item will disappear from your orders page and go to your “Archived orders” page.
5. How do I Delete my Order History on Amazon 2024?
In the top left corner of your screen, select “Browsing History.” To remove a specific item from your browser history, select “remove from view” beneath the product. Alternatively, select the “Manage History” menu and click “Remove all things from view” to erase the entire list.
Check out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.