Hispanic Scholarship Fund: HSF provides support services and scholarships to as many deserving students, HSF Scholars, and Alumni as it can, while also empowering parents and students with the information and tools they need to complete a higher education successfully. Carefully read on for more detailed information!
More than 65,000 Scholars have received scholarships worth more than $500 million from HSF since 1975.
About the Hispanic Scholarship Fund
The Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF), established in 1975, equips students and parents with the information and tools they need to effectively complete higher education while offering assistance and scholarships to as many deserving students, Scholars, and Alumni as it can.
Every family in the country should place a high premium on completing a college degree, according to HSF, which is aggressively enlisting the help of local communities and individuals to achieve that aim.
HSF also aims to provide its Scholars with all the resources they require to succeed in their academic endeavors, graduate, enter, and flourish in a career, contribute to the future leadership of our country, and mentor future generations.
As one of the nation’s leading nonprofit organizations, HSF has awarded over $675 million in scholarships and provides a broad range of programs and support services for students, parents, HSF Scholars, and HSF Alumni.
HSF Scholar Benefits
If funds are available, you may be eligible for a scholarship as an HSF Scholar and will have access to HSF’s vital Scholar Support Services:
1. From a large and talented pool of applicants, HSF chooses about 10,000 outstanding students to become HSF Scholars each year.
2. HSF Scholars have access to a full range of priceless Scholar Support Services, such as career services, mentorship, leadership development, knowledge building, and wellness training.
3. Career services include access to some internship and employment opportunities with HSF corporate partners. HSF Scholars are also eligible to apply for all Scholar Conferences.
4. Exclusive access to the HSF Insider which shares invaluable information and career opportunities
5. Finally, and importantly, HSF awards more than $30 million in Scholarships annually and, depending upon available funds, HSF Scholars may also be eligible to receive a scholarship, which ranges from $500-$5,000 and is awarded directly to students
Scholarship Award: Scholars are selected based on merit. Award amounts range from $500 – $5,000, based on relative need.
1. Must be of Hispanic heritage
2. U.S. citizen, permanent legal resident, or DACA.
3. Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students; minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for college and graduate students.
4. Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the US, for the 2022-2023 academic year.
5. Submit the FAFSA or state-based financial aid forms (if applicable).
- Enpee Group Masters Scholarships Programme Requirements
- Chancellors’ International Scholarships Application Details
- Scholars Program for African Students by Mastercard Foundation
- Holland Scholarships for International Students Application Details
Scholarship Closed for now, bookmark this page for subsequent update
How to Apply
Sign up or sign in to access:
1. New features that focus on career planning and preparation, career discernment, exploration and guidance, and the transition from college to a quality job
2. Complete your Scholar application
3. Learn about volunteer opportunities
4. Complete your myHSF Profile
- and so much more…
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.