Gombe State University is one of Nigeria’s finest Universities, and as such, the demand of getting admission is high. You may or may not get in at the first trial. However, with the GSU post UTME past questions and answers, you have the advantage and stand a chance. The good news is that this post will tell you about it and how you can get it.
About the Gombe State University (GSU)
In the northern Nigerian state of Gombe, there is a state-owned institution of higher learning called Gombe State University.
In order to give state residents easy access to high-quality education, Gombe State University was founded in 2004.
As a state-owned institution, the university has no religious affiliations. It is also very reasonably priced, with cheap living expenses and tuition.
The institution offers degrees in a range of fields, including administration, medicine, education, and other social sciences.
With only roughly a thousand students, the university has a fairly small student body compared to public universities and even private universities.
Like other state-owned institutions, Gombe State University’s tuition is less than 100,000 Naira, and it offers its students housing options, access to electricity, and a strong road system.
The university has a solid foundation and first-rate facilities.
The GSU Post UTME Past Questions
We have for you:
- A broad selection of past Post UTME questions and answers from GSU, comprising all subjects that will be on the exam.
- Thorough explanations for each question so you can figure out the right answer and the reasons behind it.
- A PDF configuration to ease download and printing, authorizing you to study from anywhere globally and at any point in time.
As soon as you finish reading our previous questions and answers, you will be able to see trends in the types of questions asked and devise strategies to deal with them.
You will also have a greater understanding of the mathematics matter and will be more prepared to answer any exam question.
Learn about relevant topics. Invest in our GSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers package to maximize your chances of success.
Our sample questions are designed to give you an advantage over other applicants because they are based on genuine questions from previous years and will prepare you for the format and questions you will face on test day.
About the GSU Post UTME Past Questions
Due to the high demand for admission to GSU, only a small number of slots—between 6,000 and 9,000—are available out of the 75,000 applicants. As a result, ABU ZARIA is challenging and extremely competitive.
You should start using our questions to get ready for the GSU Post UTME screening process right now if you want to improve your chances of getting accepted.
You can do that by looking through their previous inquiries to get a sense of the questions’ format and potential topics of inquiry.
Tips to Help You Pass the Post UTME Exam
You can use the following tested tips to pass the post-UTME exams:
1. Understand the Exam Format: Familiarize yourself with the format of the Post UTME exam. This includes the number of questions, the time allocated, and the scoring system.
2. Study the Right Material: Ensure you are studying the right material for the post-UTME exam. This includes the syllabus, past questions, and other relevant materials.
3. Make a study schedule: Create a realistic study schedule and stick to it. This will help you stay on track and ensure that you cover all the necessary material before the exam.
4. Practice with past questions: Practice with past post-UTME questions and answers to get a sense of the questions that are likely to be asked on the exam.
5. Understand the Exam Structure: Understand the exam structure; this includes the number of questions, the time allocated, and the scoring system.
6. Time Management: Manage your time effectively during the exam. Ensure you have enough time to read and understand each question before answering it.
7. Stay calm: Maintain your cool during the exam. Do not panic if you come across a difficult question. Take a deep breath and think through the question before answering it.
8. Get enough rest: Get enough rest the night before the exam. Being well-rested will help you stay focused during the exam.
9. Stay positive: Stay positive and believe in yourself. Believe that you have prepared well and can do well on the exam.
10. Read the instructions carefully: Read the instructions carefully before you begin the exam. Make sure you understand what is being asked of you before you start answering the questions.
Note about the GSU Post-UTME Screening Examination
Therefore, regardless of your degree of study or program, GSU often sets questions on just three (3) disciplines, namely Mathematics, English Language, and Current Affairs.
The format (number of questions per subject) for the GSU Post-UTME test is as follows:
Maths = 10 Questions
English Language = 20 Questions
Current Affairs =10 Questions
Total = 40 Questions
GSU Post-UTME Sample Questions and Answers
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase that best fills the gap(s).
1. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed
(A) made a plea for litigation
(B) begged for mercy
(C)made a plea for mitigation
(D) made an ovation
2. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(B) break into
(C) break out
(D) break up
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car.
4. Thank you for the party, we really…
(A) enjoyed ourselves
(C) enjoyed very much
(D) enjoyed too much.
5. If you are going to the market, may I… please
(A) come as your second
(B) follow you
(C)come with you
(D) come by you
1. Tunse bought a house for N1,250,000 and spent N350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for N2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain?
2. List the integral values which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10
(A) 1, 2, 3
(B) 0, 1,2
(C) -1, 0, 1, 2
(D) -2, 0, 1
3. In a class, 120 students speak English French, or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French?
4. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m, and (3y + 1)m, find y.
5. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression.
(A) 3, 7
(B) 7, 3
(C) -7, 3
(D) -3, 7
₦2,500 1,500 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
Follow these steps to proceed:
Make a bank deposit or direct transfer of ₦1,500 only to the account details below;
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Number: 0802067171
- Account Name: Patrick John
After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp;
- Proof of Payment
- Title of the Past Question Required
- An Active Email Address
or Contact Us At +234 810 114 3584
Once your details have been received and payment confirmed, you will receive the past questions immediately.
Are you satisfied with our package? Share your opinions with us! Leave a comment in the section below!