FUTO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
Many can testify that the FUTO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers have been a great part of their success in landing an admission.
Don’t be surprised, it is an open secret as the Federal University of Technology has a tradition of repeating their past questions in the POST UTME exams and it is a hack for those that has this knowledge.
Let’s take a peek at FUTO to better understand who they are.
About the Federal University of Technology
In Owerri West, the state capital of Imo State, the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) is a federally funded university.
The following communities surround the university. Specifically, Eziobodo, Umuchima, Ihiagwa, and Obinze in Nigeria’s Imo State.
Additionally, it is Nigeria’s top Federal University of Technology in the southeast and south.
The Federal University of Owerri is also the oldest technology university in Nigeria.
The government was created in 1980 by executive decree when Shehu Shagari, the first executive president of Nigeria, formed and appointed the first interim Council.
As a result, it was the first of three similar universities that the Federal Government of Nigeria established.
They then worked to create a University of Technology in each geopolitical area, especially in a State without a traditional university.
Some Worthy Notes about FUTO
Initially, FUTO had 225 students and 60 employees (28 academic and 32 non-academic). The Chancellor of FUTO, like the Chancellors of other federal universities in Nigeria, is often a royal parent.
Similarly, a Vice-Chancellor who manages the university’s day-to-day operations follows this. The University’s senate, which is its highest decision-making body, is another feature.
Over 22,000 FUTO students, often known as Futoites, are enrolled there. Consequently, FUTO employs more than 50 professors. Professor Francis C. Eze is the vice chancellor at the moment.
FUTO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
We have for you:
- A broad selection of past Post UTME questions and answers from FUTO, comprising all subjects that will be on the exam.
- Thorough explanations for each question so you can figure out the right answer and the reasons behind it.
- A PDF configuration to ease download and printing, authorizing you to study from anywhere globally and at any point in time.
As soon as you finish reading our previous questions and answers, you will be able to see trends in the types of questions asked and devise strategies to deal with them.
You will also have a greater understanding of the mathematics matter and will be more prepared to answer any exam question.
Spend time learning about relevant topics. Invest in our FUTO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers package to maximize your chances of success.
Our sample questions are designed to give you an advantage over other applicants because they are based on genuine questions from previous years and will prepare you for the format and kind of questions you will face on test day.
Why You Need FUTO Post UTME Past Questions
1. Understanding the Structure of a Paper and the Language they Use
Knowing how everything is organized helps you not to worry about it on exam day. Knowing where any supplementary information, such as equations for the sciences and mathematics, may be located on the exam paper is crucial.
You are comfortable with the format of the questions after taking a few practice tests.
This is important to know so that you don’t write a lengthy response for a 2-mark question and then run out of time for a 10-mark question later on in the paper.
The paper will often begin with lower-mark questions and progress upward.
2. Time Management
You can predict how much time you will have for each question by completing our sample prior questions.
Better still, ask a parent, sibling, or friend to act as your timekeeper and act as your invigilator.
3. Understand the Allocation of Marks
Understanding how and why points are given in a specific method, which refers to an underlying marking scheme for each prior exam, is also helpful.
This is a method of marking your own work, and you can see where the marks are placed.
This understanding of the various answers required will help you organize your responses.
Using the marking scheme will help you refine your answering strategies and ultimately cut down on exam time.
4. Good Way to Practice Writing
If all of your revising materials are organized in bullet points, practicing arranging your information into paragraphs by using our past papers is a useful strategy.
As a result, you will be able to accurately express your knowledge, which is just as crucial as really having it.
5. Assessment of your Possible Scores
After reading our material, you can immediately grade your own work and then evaluate your performance.
By taking this step, you may determine which aspects of the subject you can reply to and which ones need more refinement.
You can remain on top of your studying and change your timetable as necessary by doing this.
Don’t give up if you don’t feel happy with your performance after using our past exam example questions.
Attempt once more! You may be sure that studying from these sample papers will be a great help on test day. After taking note of your errors, try again.
Features of FUTO Post UTME Past Questions
You will be expected to take tests in certainly required disciplines like English and Mathematics, just like every other university.
You will also take tests on two more subjects that are crucial to your program of study. These topics are the same ones you listed in your JAMB application.
No of Pages: 31 or above
From 2014 – 2020 – Past Questions and Answers
For All Courses (Post UTME Subjects).
FUTO Post UTME Sample Questions and Answers
1. Gone are the days when he… enjoy patronage.
(D) used to
2. He did not attend the final burial ….
In the questions below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase underlined
3. The culprits will surrender their loot to the customs officials.
(A) give away
(B) give up
(C) give out
(D) give in
1. Three consecutive positive integers a, b, and c are such that b2 = 4(a + c). Find the value of c.
3. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m, and (3y + 1)m, find y.
4. Find the number of sides of a regular polygon whose interior angle is twice the exterior angle.
1. The principal constituents of natural gas is …
2. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O, when heated to constant weight gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value of X?
3. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery?
1. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec, what is the average power developed?
2. If two equal charges each 1C were separated in air by a distance of 1km, what would be the force between them?
1. An ecosystem is composed of all of the following except
2. Carbohydrates are stored in animal cells as
3. Ribosomes are found in all living cells. What is their function?
(A) cellular respiration
(B) synthesis of proteins
(C) excretion of waste products
(D) intracellular transport
Reach out to us today and enjoy automatic access to the PDF download.
You can learn and equip yourself at your own pace and have the flexibility to examine the details as frequently as you desire.
How to Download FUTO Post UTME Past Questions and Anwsers
₦2,500 1,500 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
The FUTO Post UTME past questions and answers cost N1,500 only.
The past questions are in PDF and will be sent immediately after payment confirmation via Whatsapp or an active Email Address.
Follow these steps to proceed:
Make a bank deposit or direct transfer of ₦1,500 only to the account details below;
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Number: 0802067171
- Account Name: Patrick John
After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp;
- Proof of Payment
- Title of the Past Question Required
- An Active Email Address
or Contact Us At +234 810 114 3584
Once your details have been received, and payment confirmed, you will receive the past questions immediately.
Are you satisfied with our package? Share your opinions with us! Leave a comment in the section below!