The Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) recruitment process is ongoing as eligible Nigerian candidates suitable for the different Job vacancies/roles available within the organization are invited to apply.
About the FIRS
Federal Inland Revenue Service FIRS was established in the year 2007.
The organization aims to provide satisfactory services to taxpayers and design taxes from the point of view of National Development.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) is a statutory agency in Nigeria which is tasked with examining, accumulating, and financial reporting for revenues based on federal administration.
FIRS Recruitment 2023 Details
|Job Type||Federal Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||FIRS Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Organization||Federal Inland Revenue Services FIRS|
|Number of Vacancies||Not yet published|
|Starting Date||Not yet published|
|Application Mode||Online and offline|
This article serves to bring you the much-needed information on the recruitment processes of FIRS, as well as the starting and closing dates, salary scale, and other important details.
More importantly, do read to the end as this guide has necessarily summarized everything you need to know to be successful on the FIRS Recruitment.
FIRS Recruitment Application Form 2023 and Official Recruitment Portal
The recruitment application form for 2023 FIRS recruitment is found at the official recruitment portal
However, the recruitment exercise is not ongoing. Also, there is no press release on the portal opening to commence any recruitment activity.
Furthermore, note that all application is done online, and it’s free. Hence, disregard any printed material from any outlet regarding FIRS recruitment.
Is the FIRS Recruitment Portal Open in 2023?
Currently, the FIRS recruitment portal is NOT yet open for 2022.
Is the FIRS Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
The FIRS recruitment form for 2022 is NOT out.
Is the FIRS Currently Recruiting in 2023?
FIRS is currently NOT recruiting
FIRS Recruitment 2023 Requirements
To be eligible for the 2023 FIRS recruitment, you’re expected to fulfill the following requirements listed below.
1. A bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting, law, economics, banking and finance, engineering, geology, statistics, computer science, or another quantitative field-related study.
2. Post-qualification expertise or certifications in a similar field will be an advantage.
3. Must be tech-savvy and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office suites, web applications, and the use of applications to provide quality and effective service.
4. Excellent leadership and management abilities.
5. Must be a team player with the ability to multitask
6. Must possess a strong command of written and oral English
7. Must have strong analytical skills
8. Understanding of the legislative structure of FIRS, its modus operandi, and a working knowledge of Nigerian tax laws and their application.
9. Must not have been a convicted felon in the past.
10. Must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of application
11. Must have duly completed and obtained his NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
How to Apply For FIRS Recruitment 2023
Having satisfied the requirements, see the steps to apply outlined below:
- Go to https://www.firs.gov.ng/careers/ on your browser
- Select the job vacancy you’d love to apply for
- Go through their individual requirements and make sure you have it all
- Apply for the job filling the form correctly and submit your application
For offline application, kindly visit the FIRS headquarters with the address listed in our contact section down the page.
FIRS Starting and Closing Date 2022
FIRS recruitment starting and closing dates are yet to be announced.
Alternatively, come back to this page often, as we’ll update this page as soon as the Federal Internal Revenue Service registration is authorized.
- IBEDC Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- FHI 360 Recruitment
FIRS Recruitment 2023/2024 List of Shortlisted Candidates
The FIRS Recruitment shortlisted candidates list is not available at the moment.
FIRS Salary Scale 2023
See the average monthly salary for different job positions within the FIRS
|FIRS Job Positions||Average Salary Monthly|
|NYSC Corps Intern||N34,000 – N46,000|
|VAT officer||N24,000 – N26,000|
|Tax Volunteer||49,000 – 52,000|
|Accounting Clerk||N67,000 – N73,000|
|IT Technician||N117,000 – N125,00|
|Accountant||N198,000 – N211,000|
|Human Resources Manager||N479,000 – N517,000|
|Assistant manager||N310,000 – N331,000|
|Tax Administrator||N342,000 – N360,000|
|Inspector of Taxes||N382,000 – N412,600|
|Tax Officer||N289,600 – N310,000|
|Communication Specialist||N164,000 – 166,000|
|Conseiller En Développement||N279,000 – N298,000|
|Tax Manager||N663,000 – N672,000|
FIRS Contact Information
Federal Inland Revenue Service
Revenue House (Annex III)
Sokode Crescent, off Michael Okpara St.
Wuse, Zone 5
Mail to: email@example.com
In a nutshell, the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment is an opportunity for motivated individuals who know how to examine and compile financial data for the aim of funding tax expenditures.
Finally, this is a chance to learn and share your quota for the greater good of the country.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.