Find Block list on Facebook App: It’s very challenging to keep track of who you have blocked. Do not panic; both on mobile and desktop, you can quickly view your Facebook blocked list. By doing this, you can unblock someone on Facebook and get in touch with them again.
Sometimes the only option left is to avoid someone by blocking their Facebook profile. You can easily get rid of those who persistently bother or irritate you by blocking them. It’s distinct from blocking or unfriending someone on Facebook.
They won’t be able to see your posts, tag you in them, add you as a friend, start a conversation with you, or invite you to gatherings or groups once you’ve blocked someone on Facebook.
How to Find Block List on Facebook App
If you block someone, they will also lose their friend status on your profile. Nevertheless, Facebook doesn’t let the concerned party know when you block them.
And if you want to be friends with someone again after blocking them, you’ll need to send them another friend request. See profiles that you’ve blocked on Facebook Using;
The Mobile App:
1. Tap the menu in the top right of Facebook.
2. Scroll down and tap Settings and privacy, then tap Settings.
3. Scroll down to Audience and visibility and tap Blocking.
4. You’ll see a list of the profiles that you’ve blocked on Facebook. From here, you can:
- Unblock a profile: Tap unblock next to the profile that you’d like to unblock, then tap Unblock to confirm.
- Block a profile: Tap add to the blocked list and enter the name of the profile that you’d like to block, then tap Block and select block to confirm.
- How to Change Group Name on Facebook
- How to Add a Song to Facebook Profile
- How to Fix Facebook Dating Not Showing Up
- How to Add Music to Facebook Profile on Android and iOS
1. Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
2. Select settings and privacy, then click Settings.
3. On the left-hand side, click Privacy, then click blocking.
4. In the block users section, click edit, then See your blocked list to see a list of profiles that you’ve blocked on Facebook. From here, you can:
- Unblock a profile. Click unblock next to the name of the profile that you’d like to unblock.
- Block a profile. Enter the name of the profile that you’d like to block, then click Block and select Block [name] to confirm.
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook
Both the Facebook app and website can be used with the preferred methods below:
1. To view the list of blocked users, people, or accounts on your device, follow the pertinent procedures above.
2. Tap the “Unblock” button next to someone’s name to make them visible again.
How to Remove a Facebook block
1. To remove a specific user from your blocked list, tap “Unblock” (on a mobile device) or “Confirm” (on a computer).
2. When you unblock someone, you must wait 48 hours before blocking them again.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.