Federal Polytechnic Offa: For small class numbers, intimate interactions with instructors and other students, innovation, and a tough yet supportive academic atmosphere with extensive undergraduate research and skill acquisition possibilities, Federal Polytechnic Offa is the place to be.
- Heritage Polytechnic Programmes
- Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic
- LENS Polytechnic Offa Programmes
- Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission
About Federal Polytechnic Offa
The Federal Polytechnic, Offa is a tertiary institution in Offa, Kwara State, Nigeria. The polytechnic, which was founded in 1992 during the government of Ibrahim Babangida, provides National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at the undergraduate level.
In this post, in addition to detailing all Federal Poly Offa courses offered, I will also walk you through their entry admission criteria and everything you need to know before choosing a path of study at Federal Polytechnic Offa.
The National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) in Nigeria has officially authorized and/or recognized the Federal Polytechnic Offa in Kwara State.
Federal Polytechnic Offa Courses
Below is the list of courses on offer at the Federal Polytechnic Offa, Kwara State.
- Architectural Technology
- Banking And Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Food Technology
- Library And Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying And Geo-Informatics
- Urban And Regional Planning
Federal Poly Offa Admission Requirements For Utme Candidates
Requirements for WAEC and NECO (‘O’ Level): Candidates must acquire at least a Credit pass in English Language and Mathematics, as well as any other three courses relevant to their chosen course. You might wish to inquire about how you are required to know the subjects related to your desired course of study.
Never mind, it has already been taken care of. To identify the subject that is relevant to your course, simply search for the suitable subject combination for the course.
Admission Requirements For De Candidates (Diploma, Nd And Hnd)
1. WAEC and NECO (‘O’ Level) examinations Requirements: DE (Direct Entry) candidates are similar to UTME candidates in that they must obtain a minimum of Credit pass, which must include English Language and Mathematics, as well as any other three subjects relevant to their chosen course, just like UTME candidates, or they must possess GCE A/L as an added advantage.
2. DE Candidates seeking admission to the Federal Polytechnic Offa must have at least Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Candidates with lower credit scores should forget about it since they will not be admitted. Furthermore, applicants with Distinction have a greater opportunity than others.
3. DE candidates are frequently obliged to participate in the post-UTME, especially if they come from another institution such as polytechnics or colleges of education.
1. Candidates who achieve or exceed the specified cut-off point.
2. Candidates who selected Federal Polytechnic Offa as their first choice university during the UTME registration process
3. Candidates must also achieve the O’level credits necessary for their programs as mentioned in the JAMB Brochure.
4. The candidate must be at least 16 years old.
5. Candidates who did not select Federal Polytechnic, Offa during UTME registration but intend to study at the university should change to the OFFA POLY using the JAMB website.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.