Federal Polytechnic Mubi is committed to raising students who will become excellent leaders in government and industries.
You can be a part of this school if you have all the requirements. Carefully go through this article to get more information.
About Federal Polytechnic Mubi
One of the seven Federal Polytechnics established by Decree No. 33 of 1979 is the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi.
On the rocky side of the Benue River’s north bank, it opened in August of that same year as the Federal Polytechnic, Yola.
The Polytechnic maintained its location in Yola as the Consultancy Services Unit despite being moved to Mubi in October 1982 as a result of a presidential directive.
In Mubi, the facility belonged to the former Federal School of Arts and Sciences. The infrastructures that were so inherited are currently being updated and modified to meet Polytechnic requirements.
In contrast, brand-new research and engineering laboratories, workshops, and studios have just appeared, their heavy machinery displaying the latest in modern technology.
To build the most modern Polytechnic that will supply the local-global economies with the best human capital and knowledge-based services.
Using rule of law, we will provide International and Departmental Leadership that will drive the processes of producing top-grade professionals: Knowledgeable, skilled, cultured, and IT excellence.
Values: Law and order, Service and professionalism, Growth and Development.
Schools And Departments
Below is list of schools and departments at Mubi polytechnic:
School Of Science And Technology
- Biological Science Technology
- Chemical science Technology
- Computer science
- Food Science and Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Leisure and Tourism Management
School Of Agricultural Science and Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
School Of Business and Management Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Purchasing and Supply
- Public Administration
- Legal Studies
School Of Communication and Information Technology
- Office Technology and Management
- Library and Information Science
- Heritage Polytechnic Programmes
- Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic
- LENS Polytechnic Offa Programmes
- Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission
School Of Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
School Of Environmental Science and Technology
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Quantity Surveying
- Estate Management Evaluation
- Architectural Technology
- Environmental Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Building Technology
School Of Preliminary and General Studies
- Pre-ND Science and Engineering
- Prelim Social and Management Sciences
- General Studies
FAQs About Federal Polytechnic Mubi
Below are some frequently asked questions and answers for you:
1. How can I get admission to Federal Polytechnic Mubi?
To gain admission into the federal polytechnic Mubi, follow the steps below:
- Fill the HND admission form
- Click on Admissions, scroll and click on the “Apply for Admission” button on the page.
- Afterwards, Log In with your Voucher Serial Number and PIN.
- Then fill the online application form and submit it online.
2. Is Federal Poly Mubi Form Out?
Yes. The Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session is on sale. The Federal Polytechnic Mubi screening form can be accessed via the Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME registration portal.
3. When will the Federal Polytechnic Mubi Resume?
Fed Poly Mubi Announces Resumption Date for 2023/2024 Session is 14th November, 2023.
4. How Much is the Form for Federal Polytechnic Mubi?
Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family.